Mighty Hornet, Git cho arse in here

Mighty Hornet, I hope Vick brings a defense with him when he returns, because the one you have now sucks. First you blow a 17 point lead at home, and then you let a DT catch a touchdown pass against you.......man Vick ain't the only thing missing in Atlanta.

Let the Falcons number 1 fan Beans tell it, Doug Johnson is just as good as Vick, so you need a new excuse.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
Mighty Hornet, I hope Vick brings a defense with him when he returns, because the one you have now sucks. First you blow a 17 point lead at home, and then you let a DT catch a touchdown pass against you.......man Vick ain't the only thing missing in Atlanta.

Let the Falcons number 1 fan Beans tell it, Doug Johnson is just as good as Vick, so you need a new excuse.

NICE

Uh Nice,
I know you are a Saints fan, but my MS homeboy McNair worked your defense like they were a HS team. Even Eddie George got some. So I don't know if you can talk to much isht to MH about the Falcons. BTW the Vikings are 3-0. Time for you to pick up you know who.

Carry on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nice,
The defense was tired, staying on the field all the time cause Doug Johnson is the worst QB in the history of QBs!!!!

If the FALCONS had a halfway decent QB, that game yesterday would have been VERY different.

hurry back Vick!!!!

Hey, phugg you JR.:D You don't see me on here making excuses do ya? My team is not playing good football right now, and there are no excuse's to make. At this point in the season, we suck. Period! There are a lot of injuries on the defensive side of the ball, but even if those players were there, we'd probably still suck, because there's no cohesion at all.

The sad thing is, McNair is one of my quarterbacks on my fantasy team, and I wanted to start him against our horrid defense, but I didn't know if he'd finish the game with that broken finger on his throwing hand. As far as Eddie Geoge, he got his at garbage time, hell he averaged 2.2 yards the whole game, and on the last drive, he got 2 long runs, to give him a 3 ypc average, so I'll take that.

Now what we talked about, it's too late, somebody snatched Campbell up, so I'll wait until you tell me Benett is practicing again, before I make a move on him, but the way Moe Williams is playing, I don't know if they'll rush Bennett back.

Mighty Hornet, don't give me that Doug Johnson is worst qb ever crap. I got it on good authority for Dirty Bird #1. Beans. That DJ was just as good as Vick, afterall he did win 4 games last year in Vick's absence. So you can keep that schit you're selling. :D

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
At this point in the season, we suck. Period!
You shole is right Nice. You shole is right.

but you gotta ask, did you really expect the Aints not to suck?
I didn't. I expected it all along.

Mighty Hornet, don't give me that Doug Johnson is worst qb ever crap. I got it on good authority for Dirty Bird #1. Beans. That DJ was just as good as Vick, afterall he did win 4 games last year in Vick's absence. So you can keep that schit you're selling
beans was on his on when he said that crap about Doug Johnson. I wasnt impressed with him, even when he was at Fla.

Those throws and decisions he made yesterday.....:smh:

But MH, Beans has been down with the Falcons since the days of Fulton County Stadium. he he says Doug Johnson won 4 games last year and is just as good as Vick, who are you to argue with Him. He is a football Guru, he is Beans dammit!!

Right now our defense may Suck, but we are better than the Pigeons!!! But Hey ATL, at least you are doing better than the Jets and the Beansgals, err I mean Bengals!!!

The Saints are going to make a statement when we play you bottom feeders!

Originally posted by Suge
But MH, Beans has been down with the Falcons since the days of Fulton County Stadium. he he says Doug Johnson won 4 games last year and is just as good as Vick, who are you to argue with Him. He is a football Guru, he is Beans dammit!!

Right now our defense may Suck, but we are better than the Pigeons!!! But Hey ATL, at least you are doing better than the Jets and the Beansgals, err I mean Bengals!!!

The Saints are going to make a statement when we play you bottom feeders!

Well, Doug is good enough to win some games. But how do you all let Eddie George run through you all like feed through chickens? I mean, Eddie havent done anything in 2-3 years and he may get picked for the Pro Bowl on this game alone. :(

You got us with that one Beans, we just couldn't stop Eddie George, but what's more humiliating, having a running back run for 100 yards on 29 carries, or having a defense give up a touchdown to a DT that was lined up as a TE?

Since when did Warren Sapp become an all pro TE? I mean he's a DT lined up at TE, and was WIDE open for a touchdown, how do you explain that Beanie? Did he manage to sneak off of the line of scrimmage, and nobody noticed? Not one LB, not one safety?

Eddie George's 100 yards won't even put a blip on the radar, but I bet we'll see replays of Warren Sapp doing that dance in the Falcons endzone everyday this week, and 3 more times next Sunday.

Just be glad he didn't do the Dirty Bird to rub salt in the wound.

NICE

You're right Nice. Sapp was wide open doing the "Beyonce" or "bunny hop" or whatever that fat dance was. I am so ashamed.

I shole will be glad when the FALCONS play the Aints.

thats one win I can always depend on.

We may not can beat anybody else, be we shole can beat that sorry team!!!!!
:lmao:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
I shole will be glad when the FALCONS play the Aints.

thats one win I can always depend on.

We may not can beat anybody else, be we shole can beat that sorry team!!!!!
:lmao:

LOL@MH. You shole is right.

BTW, sorry for that beatdown the Vikings put on the birds. Can't believe ole Doug Johnson thinks the Falcons are a better team than the Vikes. The press up here in Minneapolis is having a field day with his comments. All I could is :lmao:

He just needs to STFU and win some games before Vick gets back.

Actually MH, The Saints have that date circled on the calendar, as well as Sunday, if I don't know anything else, we'll get those 2.

Man, it doesn't look good for either of us right now. It's just like old times, except the Rams, and the 49ers are not leading the division.

NICE

Man I can't take much more of this....I just don't know how much harder I can yell and scream at the TV to make the Saints play harder. But I have to say they are playing with nothing but guts right now on defense. With all the starters out, and all the back ups that are hurt, and all of that......we did play OK against the panthers. But then again it was....just the Panthers.

Right now the Saints suck.......but at least we have the Falcons coming up..

D-Nice is right, this does feel like old times...........SAD!!

With all the starters out, and all the back ups that are hurt, and all of that
excuses, excuses!!!!!
:smh:

Right now the Saints suck
what do you mean, "right now"

The saints suck. Period! Always have, always will!!!!

LMAO@you and D-Nice for acting like you're happy that you have the FALCONS coming up, when its a fact the FALCONS own you!!!!!!

Thank goodness for the Aints!!!!!! Twice a year too!!!!
:tup::tup:

MH, own my arse. You know dayumed well this is a 4 year series, with one of the other dominating the over for that time span.

If there's anybody that sucks it's the Falcons. I know we had problems on defense, but with just about half of them out, it makes us even worse, but on the other hand, your team is a one man pony show.

That team is filled with scrubs, and without Vick it really shows. Man, O man.......and when he comes back, you will still suck.

SMH @ the pigeons.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Its probably wrong of me to keep saying something about a team with such a _ _ _ existence as the Aints. I know it has to be L on yall to be fans of that team.

I pity yall. I really do.
:(

year in, year out, you suck!!!!

not to mention your history in the playoffs!!!
:vomit::vomit:

as bad as the FALCONS are playing, we can still look at the Aints and :smh:

My momma was right. No matter how bad off you think you might be, there's somebody worser.

_ _ _!!!!

D-Nice is right, this does feel like old times......

Shole do:

Dallas Cowboys 3-1, #1 in the NFC East...we takin' it back to '93 this year!!:D

(Still not believing we lost to a Vick-less Falcons team):smh:

Hey Mighty Hornet, I gotta $10 food stamp that says the Saints will beat the schit out of the Pigeons on Sunday, what's up?

Oh, thanks to those bumbling, stumbling Pigeons, my fantasy football team was able to make a remarkable comeback, and stay in first place.

I was down 11 going into the game with Rams defense starting for me, and thanks to the shut out, the safety, interception returned for a touchdown, and the 3 sacks, I was able to win by 20, and the District Heights Hot Boys moved to 5-1 for the season. Just think, I was all but ready to concede the loss, and then I thought, the Pigeons are going against my #3 defense, there's hope yet.

Thanks Pigeon........I mean Hornet.

NICE

after last night, the Saints are definitely a sight for sore eyes

FALCONS by 10

Nice,
Gon and put that food stamp in the mail today cause Kroger has a good sale this week.

:lmao: :lmao:

Back