Michael Strahan's ex wife wants to increase his child support payment

She would probably set it on fire. While setting it on fire, she would be mumbling, "What's that for! I got a GD golden goose!" smh & lol
Her ribs would know each other extremely well messing around with me. My two little girls would be fine. Smh this a shame

Our Black super stars SHOLE pay a lot in child support to jobless deadbeat ex's. Halle Berry pays her White jobless baby daddy $16k a month. Not sure what she is paying for the other child if she paying anything. This proves that it is programmed in the system to stereotype Black folks as criminals and deadbeat parents no matter what the circumstance is, especially when it involves those melanin deficient folks.

Our Black super stars SHOLE pay a lot in child support to jobless deadbeat ex's. Halle Berry pays her White jobless baby daddy $16k a month. Not sure what she is paying for the other child if she paying anything. This proves that it is programmed in the system to stereotype Black folks as criminals and deadbeat parents no matter what the circumstance is, especially when it involves those melanin deficient folks.

Thy need to do what I did....I requested a monthly breakdown of where the money was going along with checks to prove it.

Now let's look at this from the flip side. If myself or any Brother went to court requesting custody and child support, they would laugh us out of the court room, but melanin deficient men are doing it and getting both, which goes against what child support was originally designed for, to protect women in case their husbands walkout on them. The child support laws were setup during a period when men were the primary bread winners and women were house wives and didn't work. A lot have changed since then. In Black families, they still apply the laws as they were originally designed for, unless the man is White and the woman is Black.

Here's a perfect example how the courts are deviating from the original intent of the laws in order to help White men. The Britney Spears case, where they have deemed her completely incompetent to handle her own affairs, therefore giving her ex-husband complete custody of her two boys. I'm sure he is getting a fat check from her estate to raise those two boys.

Last edited:

Black men start filing for custody of your kids... some of these women spend child support money on themselves and then trying to use the children for pawns for more as if all of it going to them, bring any old man around the kids and tell em this they New step daddy, and talk sh#t about you as if you're never there so the kids can despise you... cause fathers get limited custody to a child you went half on? Our judicial system is disturbing and butt backwards... it’s disgusting and our court systems are ruining good black men lives financially but then again, the black men out here simpen for these internet women ... corner women got Instagram and Twitter now ... smh

Black men start filing for custody of your kids... some of these women spend child support money on themselves and then trying to use the children for pawns for more as if all of it going to them, bring any old man around the kids and tell em this they New step daddy, and talk sh#t about you as if you're never there so the kids can despise you... cause fathers get limited custody to a child you went half on? Our judicial system is disturbing and butt backwards... it’s disgusting and our court systems are ruining good black men lives financially but then again, the black men out here simpen for these internet women ... corner women got Instagram and Twitter now ... smh

Technically, it is not disturbing. It is doing exactly how it was designed by others, which is find ways to uplift and empower White men while at the same time degrading and disenfranchising Black men. Basically, ripping Black families and communities apart while nurturing and cultivating White families and communities. It's part of the Global System of White Supremacy as documented by Neely Fuller, Jr. Dr. Frances Cress Welsing took Fuller's information and determined why White people's psychological way of thinking is developed in such a manner.

I always complain how baby daddy/baby mama culture is still so prevalent in the black community. I believe Michael has three different baby mamas now and no wife.

I always complain how baby daddy/baby mama culture is still so prevalent in the black community. I believe Michael has three different baby mamas now and no wife.

No different than the nut in the White House, but somehow he was elected President. President Obama would NOT have been elected President if he had three different baby mamas, but the system of White Supremacy allows White men to be forgiven of their inequities and indiscretions. And to add, the nut currently in the White House has cheated on his wife with paid prostitutes and sexual assaulted/raped other women in the past. He's a perfect example of how well the System of White Supremacy is designed. Now that Michael Strahan has found financial success alongside of White women, it wouldn't surprise me that he would eventually become the next Bill Cosby.

Last edited:
No different than the nut in the White House, but somehow he was elected President. President Obama would NOT have been elected President if he had three different baby mamas, but the system of White Supremacy allows White men to be forgiven of their inequities and indiscretions. And to add, the nut currently in the White House has cheated on his wife with paid prostitutes and sexual assaulted/raped other women in the past. He's a perfect example of how well the System of White Supremacy is designed. Now that Michael Strahan has found financial success alongside of White women, it wouldn't surprise me that he would eventually become the next Bill Cosby.

Well, he chose those white woman, so........

When you marry a white woman who benefited from the oppression of black people, while the black woman always loved and supported the black man through that same oppression, you get what is coming to you.
To paraphrase Marcus Garvey, for a rich negro to marry a white person is an unpardonable crime and sin, because it means the transference of the wealth of the race to another race.

Last edited:
Back