Michael Jordans Sister Tells Story of Abuse

If my father had done that to me, all the money in print wouldn't keep me from telling.

Hell, Jordan's agents and attorneys could have put some kind of spin on it so it didn't affect his career. I guess it was her "salvation" that caused her to tell all, but guess is it was the "advance" from the publisher.

So what is the other family's motivation for staying away. MJ's not the only one that cut her lose. In fact, he was one of the last people to do so.

Just tring to understand why one side is always tha truth from the beginning, and anything that is said opposite of that is suspect. ......................... Ex: Hush Money .... (for kids education).

Money will make people lie. Look at all the things Latoya Jackson said about the Jackson family for years. When the truth came out, it was her manager/husband that was putting her up to it. This did not come out until she divorced him. But Joe Jackson had to defend himself against these lie's for years.

jstate83: You know as well as I know that this type of abuse occurs everyday. Families try to keep it undercover from the outside world. The lady tried to commit suicide on three occasions and also has battled alcohol addiction. We cannot fathom the pain that this lady has gone through over the years. And you are right, we didn't see the abuse take place but I don't think the woman is lying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back