Michael jackson's secret world

Quietstorm

memba2change4thabetta
Did anyone see this on ABC last night?

If so, what are your thoughts? Has anyone changed their previous opinions about the trial or Micheal?

I'm still not convinced that he did anything...although I did notice that all the lil boys that he's been hanging with have the same look....

^^^ I caught part of it & I think he did do "something" to those boys. I may be wrong but, after watching the show that's my conclusion. That man IS NOT right - no shape, form or fashion. And yes Jelli, all of those boys did have a similar look.

Well yall see what he did to Corey Feldman in the 80's.

That boy aint been right since. :shame:

BF, what did he do to Corey? :confused:

Bottom line, MJ needs help...whether he gets out of jail time, or not. He needs to seek professional counseling, b/c anytime a 40 something year old, grown ass man is thinking he's Peter Pan, and is still a kid, something just ain't right. :smh:

SU's Finest '93 said:
BF, what did he do to Corey? :confused:

Bottom line, MJ needs help...whether he gets out of jail time, or not. He needs to seek professional counseling, b/c anytime a 40 something year old, grown ass man is thinking he's Peter Pan, and is still a kid, something just ain't right. :smh:

Man Corey Feldman was kicking it with Mike super hard in the mid 80's. Corey was dressing, dancing and acting like MIKE whereever he went. Him and Mike was doing somthing they werent supposed to be.
After that , his career started hitting rock bottem. He was doing drugs......man lil Corey was out there BAD!!!
all that happened when he started kicking it with Mike.
Mike need to be by himself for a long time.

I honestly couldnt convict Mike. The man made PYT, no one can do wrong if you made that song. *ooop, thought about the title of the sond and the lyrics* wellllll maybe he did do it. ?????????????? :confused:

Back