Michael Jackson; see, exactly as predicted.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Welp, HERE COMES THE CALVARY.

Who's "the calvary"? Well,, I thought it would be Jessie Jackson or somebody like that, but I should have known better. It was the strong black female that saved OJ arse after he abandoned sister. I should have known that now it would be some black female coming to the defense of Michael and his latest antics. There was a lady on Fox News from some black magazine stepping up to defend/explain Michael's actions.

Next will come the Michael Jackson "home coming" tour through churches throughout the U.S./south(well,,,,, not enough posh hotels and venues in most of the south; perhaps photo ops in Atlanta, Orlando, maybe Charlotte, Memphis) as blacks embrace the "prodical son". :rolleyes:

Why black sistas stick with some black males no matter what is truely a testiment to the perseverance of the sistas. Thank yall very much. :smh:

Who was the sister? Excuse me for asking. But I watch very little of Fox News.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
An Editor of a black magazine

I missed the name, but it's something that gets confused with Black Essences (?),,, I think it's Black Elegance Magazine. Let me research right quick.

Yes, it was some lady from Black Elegance Magazine, but I can't find her name. Perhaps the editor?

Ah, here we are; it was Flo Anthony, a longtime Jackson friend. See this:

Flo Anthony on Jackson, Fox News Story.

Just a prediction

of the "OJ" syndrone. black males gain fame and glory and, much like with God (and i'm no expert on religion or a bible thumper but I have my basics learned as a kid), forget their roots, forget their black base,,,, only to meet with misfortune, come crashing back to earth,,,,, and there the sistas/black folk/God are and all the others are gone. Textbook.

When will some brothers ever learn?

Back