Michael Jackson 30th anniversary....

JST, didn't Whitney Houston look awful? She looked anorexic.

The show was OK. I think it would have been better if they had left off the guests and just let Michael do his thing.

Say what you want to about him, but the man still got "it".

Did you notice toward the end of the show when Michael and Usher(sp?) was dancing together on stage? Usher(sp?) does not have the moves that Michael have.

Other than his looks..................

.................Mike is still the man, and he's still BAD!!!!! I enjoyed the show very much, just looking at him with his brothers, and the moves from videos gone by, made me realize why I've always been a fan.

The show was first class all the way, and to see that people are still crying over Mike, just goes to show, that he's still in the top 3 showmen of all time.

When they started rolling those hits out, I didn't think it would ever end. Hell, I think they should do another Victory Tour.

NICE

The show was GREAT. They could have left off those other guests too. I just want to know, what was Michael holding up to his mouth?

Michael Jackson is AWESOME. Sorry Prince...but Mike is THE MAN!!!! It was great seeing The Jackson 5 together again. I believe Randy was high as L "You Down With OPP?"

Usher is about to BLOW UP!!!

I enjoyed the show thoroughly

Mike's gettin' a lil old tho....you can tell it in his voice and his moves. He still has it, but he's aging. I also noticed how he lipsinc'd(sp) some songs too.

Usher and Luther did an awesome job and Chris Tucker is funny as hell.:D

I missed Whitney's performance, thank GOD.:rolleyes:

The other guests were fine. Whitney did a great job on her part...but she distracted me from her singing by her looks... Poor Whitney..

Geaux Mike!!!!!

My favorite part was when Mike got off at the end while performing "Billie Jean", I think. Homey took the snake all the way down to the ground. I was screaming my butt off as if I was at the show...LOL

:D

MIKE WAS THE MAN.I WAS AT WORK THE TIME OF THE SHOW .EVERYONE COMING IN WA STALKING ABOUT THE SHOW.WHEN I GOT HOME AND WATCHED IT I HAD TO WATCH IT AGAIN.BILLY JEAN WAS AWESOME NO ONE IS ON THE SAME PLANET WITH HIM AS AN ENTERTATINER OR ARTIST.THE BOY IS TIGHT . REGGIE MILLER IN TH ECROWD AND NO ON EVEN NOTICED HIM CASUE OF MIKE.THE WHOLE SHOW WAS BAD BUT MICHEAL WAS AWESOME.USHER CAN DANCE BUT MICEAL IS SUPERIOR TO HIM .USHER BUMPED INTO MIKE ANDN SAID OOPS BU TMIK EKEPT DANCING. HE WAS TIGHT.TO SEE THOSE MOVES BROUGHT BACK MANY MEMORIES OF TRYING TO DO THEM MOVES WITH CHURCH SOCKS ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR HOPING TO DO THE MOONWALK.MIKE IS AWESOME.THE MAN IS 46 YRS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man hats off to MJ he did his thing, but don't he look weird to anyone else but me. Don't get me wrong I was clapping and singing at home like everyone else. But don't Mike just look like a big peice of plastic or something.

Very Entertaining

I watched the show from beginning to end & it was very good.....now in myown opinion, some guest they could have lf off...All I can say is Mike looks just like that dayum Bubbles!!!! It was cool to see the J5 together again singing the blast fom the past, but I enjoyed seeing Mike on stage alone.....now my favorite part of the show was the end when he jammed my song "you rock my world" that song is on point! But the special was cool.....I just hate to see that man's funeral when he passes.....:eek:

Dang gone VCRahhhh

:redhot: :redhot: MY dang VCR didn't tape it. The time got reset so it didn't come on....:mad:I set the satellite to tape it. Nothing...

Michael was unbelievable. I was in awe the entire show. At one point, it looked like he was just showing off because he was so awesome to me. Michael shouldn't hurt the crowd like that. Do I have to say again that he was unbelievable. Then when my sweetie Chris Tucker came out there they could have just packed me away like they used to do in Michael's concerts when people feel out. His entire performance with his brothers was on point too. He is one of a very few entertainers that can bring together all races of people in all age groups. I am still amazed at how he can move like that at near 50 years of age. Did I say he was unbelievable?

I was digging the special. When the Jacksons came out I lost my mind. Randy could have stayed at home. Did anyone notice that when they were singing ABC, Randy started hollering "You down with OPP"? Mike didn't appreciate that ISHT. Uh...Whitney looked sick (so sad). Liza Minelli thought she was singing New York New York. I could have definitely done without Usher. As far as the nose deal, I'm scared to look directly into Mike's face. He was holding his microphone because he could hear himself. If you noticed, he was flat when they sang Dancin Machine.

Mike was very good. I couldn't believe his brothers were out there moving like they were, at 50 something years old. Jackie and Marlon was doing the damn thang. lol

Looks to me like Mike's skin above his mouth was a darker shade, I think he wiped away all that make up and he was trying to cover it up. Check your tapes......

Damn :eek: That damn Beyonce is fine has hell. Big ol titties, big ol booty, big ol legs.......SMH :D

cool!

I agree with everyone...even after all of these years, Michael is STILL THE BEST entertainer there is. And, the fact that he can bring women AND men to their knees (did ya'll see some of the DUDES jumping up and down?) says he will go down as the greatest in history.

And, yeah, what made Randy yell "ya down with OPP?" Where did THAT come from? He was out in left field. Was it me or did it look like Jermaine had a little surgery too? He always had "soft" looks, but he looked very "sculpted" around the cheekbones. Jackie looks really good for his age. Tito is not at hefty as he used to be. They all looked pretty good, except for Randy...

But, I wish Mike looked like a regular man. There are times that I feel really bad for him. It looks like he has on a mask. And he's still the only man who can wear "high waters" and get away with it. But, the moves are still there. I was screaming like I was 13!

And, like everyone else said, they could have left everybody else off. Why did they bring N'SYNC out? It was Mike's night with his brothers, they should have let them do their thing. It was pretty funny when Chris T. was dancing and Mike fell on the floor.

Looked to me, though, that the part of the show he enjoyed the most was when he was performing with his brothers. He looked "relaxed", almost as though he was "home". I think he ought to do more with them.

Whitney.........???????????????????????????????????

Regards.

Originally posted by STC_60
TO SEE THOSE MOVES BROUGHT BACK MANY MEMORIES OF TRYING TO DO THEM MOVES WITH CHURCH SOCKS ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR HOPING TO DO THE MOONWALK.

MAN I thought I was the only one that used to do that every sunday after church.

Originally posted by LilRedJag
Did anyone notice that when they were singing ABC, Randy started hollering "You down with OPP"?

I didn't see the special. But Randy was probably taking it back to when Naughty By Nature put out the "O.P.P." remix that contained a sample of the Jackson 5's "ABC". That particular cut is one of my favorites...but since it's been so long, I doubt that anyone made the connection, lol

Michael Jackson still has it, he rocked it!...grown people still scream for him. The guests could not do justice to his songs, so they could have stayed out. It was good to see the brothers together but Michael looked out of place. Marlon was groovin', the old songs brought back memories they looked like they were having fun. When Randy started yelling you down with O.P.P, Michael got mad and sorta' pushed him out of his way...thats classic.
Nerves crossed out harm...each true and calmed...others awaken beyond.

Back