Men's Fashion Trends

Bane

The Vilian
Do y'all try to keep up with the current fashion trends of today? I recently attended a Day Party wearing a sports coat, polo shirt with jeans and felt so out of place. This party was attended by mostly younger cats. I guess the penny loafers with no sucks and pants that only reach the ankles is the current trend. I just can't dig it.

Half these cats look like 10 cent punks. I can't dig it either. Now I have worn some all white Jordans, with a v-neck t-shirt and a blazer and jeans. You have to develop your own look for your size.

Do y'all try to keep up with the current fashion trends of today? I recently attended a Day Party wearing a sports coat, polo shirt with jeans and felt so out of place. This party was attended by mostly younger cats. I guess the penny loafers with no sucks and pants that only reach the ankles is the current trend. I just can't dig it.
Bane, I am 31 and my wife calls me old man. I just can't dress like my peers.

I gave up on trendy clothes when I discovered the stock market. I like to look at the nice clothes in the store then I add up the price and stick it some where that makes me money. Lol I'll take average dressing with money in my pockets over looking like a million bucks and broke. Lol I don't knock others for it because I was young once and didn't no any better either. When I was young I once had so many nice clothes I didn't have to have the same outfit for six months, hell maybe nine if I didn't want to. Lol thank God I learned the hard way. Lol

Man aint nothing wrong with what you rocking, hell if you like it that's all that matters is what them old folks would say.

Lol

Dude wearing the Kirk Franklin starter kit set LMAO

my bad bruh I just had to crack a few LMAOO

When I was in Cali a few weeks back...outside this store was clothing like what Kanye was pushing...Slave Couture??? Man, it was ugly in the pic and really UUUUgly in the real....but on another tip, a LOT of those cali dudes are little as shit...I'm like, you wear a size 28 pants??? really? lol....

Ive lost 26 lbs this year. I need to buy an entirely new wardrobe lol and smh.

Same here. I've lost 30 with about 10-15 to go. I've been buying pieces here and there. I can no longer were a XXL shirt though. It's just way too big on me. It so damn weird buying XL and L shirts man. I've worn XXL for over 20 years.

Same here. I've lost 30 with about 10-15 to go. I've been buying pieces here and there. I can no longer were a XXL shirt though. It's just way too big on me. It so damn weird buying XL and L shirts man. I've worn XXL for over 20 years.
I wear XL shirts but I need L in polo shirts. I need like size 36 pants but I got big legs so have to buy big and drop down.

I started off the year at 267 and 25% bodyfat... I am now 242 and 15% bodyfat. Goal is get down to about 230-235 and 12% bodyfat.

One thing that has stood the test of time: cowboy boots :D . Always fashionable regardless of where one is. Polo shirt/button down. Cannot go wrong. Be you and be Unique. :D Can even wear'em w/ shorts. :D I do this and have done it for well over 40+ years now. :D

Back