Megan Thee Stallion & Married Ciara Make The Case For Brothas That Don't Want To Get Married

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If you a grown man and you worried about who fuked your woman before you I have to tell you something. You got issues. Go see a psychiatrist. Once you come to terms that your mother got her puzzy hit and that's how you got here the issue with women goes away. Yeah . momma done sucked a Lil spoon and got smashed. It's not hard to figure out.

If you a grown man and you worried about who fuked your woman before you I have to tell you something. You got issues. Go see a psychiatrist. Once you come to terms that your mother got her puzzy hit and that's how you got here the issue with women goes away. Yeah . momma done sucked a Lil spoon and got smashed. It's not hard to figure out.
I used to be there. I was beefing with my wife exes. I had to grow .... Well, one of them ninjas might still catch these hands if I ever see his azz at HC but I ain't actively looking for buddy.

It really doesn’t take much for these hyena hood rats to just stop what they are doing, squat and shake their ass. Then later in life want a man to respect them. Let be honest I look at that an think of this female a quick smash and dash no wife material at all I wouldn’t bring that in front of my family or friends. Also I saw an extend version of this video when a white girl tried to join in and a white man snatched her up. Look at the 3.44 mark View: https://youtu.be/1D5pp5Hg8wg

The same black women on team Russell-Ciara were just clowning him for being married to a white women. But, the minute, he started dating Ciara. It's all good.

I'm sorry, my younger(NFL Pro) brother/son bring home a woman with 1 year old that wasn't his child. Man, I would tell him to end that situation quickly.

I'm not about to let my blood simp himself, and clean up another man's situation.

The same black women on team Russell-Ciara were just clowning him for being married to a white women. But, the minute, he started dating Ciara. It's all good.

I'm sorry, my younger(NFL Pro) brother/son bring home a woman with 1 year old that wasn't his child. Man, I would tell him to end that situation quickly.

I'm not about to let my blood simp himself, and clean up another man's situation.
I understand what you are saying but they have to live and learn for themselves. You can tell him to end that situation all day and night but he will make his decision to leave or stay with her no matter how you feel about it. Sometimes, the more you try to guide them away from a situation, you end up pushing them closer to it.

PREACH!!!!!

Hell my wife had a kid when I met her so somebody had been hitting that. Niggas get on my damn nerves. See this is why the pimp game is all fucked up. Niggas wanna play but want a dishonest hoe.

I used to be there. I was beefing with my wife exes. I had to grow .... Well, one of them ninjas might still catch these hands if I ever see his azz at HC but I ain't actively looking for buddy.

I got a ninja like that. My wife’s ex fiancé. This ninja is married with three kids and has been married almost 20 years and was cyber stalking me. I told him “yo bitch chose me”…..he had the most confused look on his face. I said “oh you don’t know how the pimp game is played do you.”

My wife walked down the isle to Lela James’s “I choose you.”

Y’all don’t hear me though….(in my DSN voice)

One more thing…I told my sons

“Don’t keep a woman that don’t wanna be kept. Throw that fish back in the water…men with my
Last name don’t throw hooks in the water to catch fish we throw nets.”

Don’t let me get in to the pimpin game….

There was a reason I had a thread about me in the Women’s Forum.

Again….

Y’all don’t hear me.

Would you rather him bring home a Instagram model with no job?

Hell some women with kids become more responsible after the kid is born. They wake up and realize certain shit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Funny stuff…my wife has a cousin who has 4 kids and three baby daddies. She proclaims to be a “honest hoe.” She said “you get what you pay for.”

I asked one of the dudes what was it about her….the dude said…man it’s something that she does that keeps you from being able to pull out.

See these hoes be whippin these cats. Y’all have to know how to whip them. To me Russell is WINNING!!!! Ciara got some change and she fine. He does not have a broke chick. Also she got his damn back. I watched an interview once and my wife and I were like “damn” he got a keeper. Ciara said when she cooks at home he usually fixes his own plate but when them other women around she gets him everything.

Y’all don’t hear me though.

Let me say one more thing before DSN returns to Founder. One Bayou Classic I had 3 chicks from the SWSCPage at Pat O Brian’s at the bar laughing and talking with my girlfriend. Two had been touched and one was touched that same weekend when my girlfriend at the time wanted to stay in that night.

Yall don’t hear me though….one of them let me read the women’s forum.

Y’all don’t hear me.

Man Megan making money…what bothers is “the you represent all black women theme”……my response is be fair with it…call out the black men as well. Shit we ain’t innocent.

See I never refer to a woman who likes to have sex with men randomly a hoe. She is a woman who likes to have sex with random men. We also opionionate (damn is that word) titles. A woman who married who likes to have sex with other people outside her marriage is just that.

I remember one of my homies was 45 and said he wanted to marry a virgin. I’m like negro the chances of you getting a woman who haven’t had sex is damn near 0%.

Last edited:
Man Megan making money…what bothers is “the you represent all black women theme”……my response is be fair with it…call out the black men as well. Shit we ain’t innocent.

See I never refer to a woman who likes to have sex with men randomly a hoe. She is a woman who like me to have sex with random men. We also opionionate (damn is that word) titles. A woman who married who likes to have sex with other people outside her marriage is just that.

I remember one of my homies was 45 and said he wanted to marry a virgin. I’m like negro the chances of you getting a woman who haven’t had sex is damn near 0%.
They can't separate entertainment from reality

I would have wifed Ciara in a second. Russ a lucky man.

What's he so lucky about though? Are we forgetting the fact that she let future run through her and knock her up knowing he already had 90 kids? Or the whole desperate for 50 cent thing? She did what 90% of the rest of these women out here do, have their fun with the niggas they know aint about shit and then find a simp when it's time to get married. She's attractive but Russ brought far more to the equation than she did. For him, it was basically the corny dude getting a fine woman that wouldn't have given him the time of day prior to getting ran through. Without the celebrity status, typical hood chick shit.

What's he so lucky about though? Are we forgetting the fact that she let future run through her and knock her up knowing he already had 90 kids? Or the whole desperate for 50 cent thing? She did what 90% of the rest of these women out here do, have their fun with the niggas they know aint about shit and then find a simp when it's time to get married. She's attractive but Russ brought far more to the equation than she did. For him, it was basically the corny dude getting a fine woman that wouldn't have given him the time of day prior to getting ran through. Without the celebrity status, typical hood chick shit.

See this right here proves a point......see you want to subtract the part of her that makes her more attractive to a man with money. Every woman in this world has given up the puddin to some worthless man. Some got pregnant by the dude. Believe me it was worthless women you ran up in. See my point.

Back