Megan Thee Stallion & Married Ciara Make The Case For Brothas That Don't Want To Get Married

See this right here proves a point......see you want to subtract the part of her that makes her more attractive to a man with money. Every woman in this world has given up the puddin to some worthless man. Some got pregnant by the dude. Believe me it was worthless women you ran up in. See my point.
Everyone has NOT smashed worthless men. And let's be real, if it wasn't for her looks nobody would be claiming her as some sort of prize to begin with. And yes, i'm sure there were worthless women that I ran up in but that doesn't change the point at all lol. Prior to the types of dudes she was really drawn to dragging her through the mud she never even would've looked at Russ twice. It's time to start being honest here. She couldn't make it work with the type of dude she wanted so let's try the "lame" dude.

What's he so lucky about though? Are we forgetting the fact that she let future run through her and knock her up knowing he already had 90 kids? Or the whole desperate for 50 cent thing? She did what 90% of the rest of these women out here do, have their fun with the niggas they know aint about shit and then find a simp when it's time to get married. She's attractive but Russ brought far more to the equation than she did. For him, it was basically the corny dude getting a fine woman that wouldn't have given him the time of day prior to getting ran through. Without the celebrity status, typical hood chick shit.
She had a past, definitely. A lot of people do young dumb stuff. He seems happy. She seems to support him and fundamentally, I think she has made him better.

Look y'all send them so called hoes y'all don't want my way. I ain't gonna wife them, but I shole know how to enjoy them at this point in my life.
And that's pretty much what it was about for the dudes prior to russ lol. They weren't trying to wife, just smash. It's like that super fine chick that always fooled with the dope boys until they get tired of the nonsense that comes along with it. Typically, after a kid or two, they realize they just want a "good" guy. Hell I know women that will admit to it lol.

And that's pretty much what it was about for the dudes prior to russ lol. They weren't trying to wife, just smash. It's like that super fine chick that always fooled with the dope boys until they get tired of the nonsense that comes along with it. Typically, after a kid or two, they realize they just want a "good" guy. Hell I know women that will admit to it lol.
What's so funny is I had a female friend ask me today if she was a hoe when we were in our 20's. I told her do you really want me to answer that. She had to laugh at herself. 🤣

Everyone has NOT smashed worthless men. And let's be real, if it wasn't for her looks nobody would be claiming her as some sort of prize to begin with. And yes, i'm sure there were worthless women that I ran up in but that doesn't change the point at all lol. Prior to the types of dudes she was really drawn to dragging her through the mud she never even would've looked at Russ twice. It's time to start being honest here. She couldn't make it work with the type of dude she wanted so let's try the "lame" dude.

Bruh everywoman has given up the puddin to some worthless dude. Don't let these women lie to you. I know women who trying to fuck me and was at my wedding with their HUSBANDS. If i I screw them I am a worthless man because I should only be screwing my wife.

Also Rus isn't a lame dude. I actually respect him. Ciara fine as hell and she has that dudes back for REAL.

Bruh everywoman has given up the puddin to some worthless dude. Don't let these women lie to you. I know women who trying to fuck me and was at my wedding with their HUSBANDS. If i I screw them I am a worthless man because I should only be screwing my wife.

Also Rus isn't a lame dude. I actually respect him. Ciara fine as hell and she has that dudes back for REAL.
Speaking to guys who played with Russell in Seattle, they said he's cool but also lame. Russell getting with Ciara forced him to change how he carried himself, his appearance, his attitude ... all of that.

Speaking to guys who played with Russell in Seattle, they said he's cool but also lame. Russell getting with Ciara forced him to change how he carried himself, his appearance, his attitude ... all of that.
@unknown1 this is why I said Russ won. She made dude better man. That last contract negotiation, I don't think he plays hardball like that without Ciara.

He is lame but deep down these same dudes calling him lame would try their best to get with Ciara if they could.

I'm always side eyeing folks when they call folks lame. To some black people if you don't smoke weed or drink you're a lame. To some if you don't hang around street nikkers you lame. To some if you don't hang in certain cliques. Hell even nerds call other nerds lame. Lol Lame, square and hating is subjective in the black community. 😂

I'm always side eyeing folks when they call folks lame. To some black people if you don't smoke weed or drink you're a lame. To some if you don't hang around street nikkers you lame. To some if you don't hang in certain cliques. Hell even nerds call other nerds lame. Lol Lame, square and hating is subjective in the black community. 😂
Dude you really said something right there. My son is only 21 and already graduated from PV with a 6 figure job, but he doesn't have tats, dreads or smoke weed. he also doesn't drink. He's a muscular in athletic guy after playing all that AAU ball and he drives a Tesla with a very nice apartment, but women in his age group consider him lame I bet because he loves coding and spends his spare time ubering for the tax write off and meeting his business partners on an outside venture he is working on. So nope he doesn't have a girl friend right now because I would imagine he is flashy enough for them.

Like being "lame" or "corny" has little to do with whether someone has tats or drinks or smokes. Some people just behave like herbs regardless of aesthetics.

Last edited:

Russell and Ciara's relationship doesn't bother me at all, that's on them.

I just hate the whole "a real man will take care of another man's kids" shit that women typically like to spew when they're trying to get chosen. Imagine me taking man advice from a woman with a child by a man that didn't stick around for hers.

@unknown1 this is why I said Russ won. She made dude better man. That last contract negotiation, I don't think he plays hardball like that without Ciara.
Dude could've done that with any random to be honest lol. I mean if that's how you want to look at it cool but i've just never seen a throw away as a victory. That's just me though. It's like the dude in the next town over that ended up marrying our neighborhood freak after she changed towns since no one would fool with her in ours. She was his victory for she was really a fail. Buying a car with a salvage title.

When I hear a dude call another dude lame I question the person who speaking more than true person being spoken about.

These cats calling Russell lame would be the first cats trying to holla at Ciera if they were to end their marriage.

When I hear a dude call another dude lame I question the person who speaking more than true person being spoken about.

These cats calling Russell lame would be the first cats trying to holla at Ciera if they were to end their marriage.
He is lame but deep down these same dudes calling him lame would try their best to get with Ciara if they could.
This you?

Back