Megan Thee Stallion Donates $50,000 Following Atlanta Shootings: 'I Am Heartbroken'

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For the issue in Charlotte:

You know the people don't like you and then you go in stealing? Instead of dealing with the shop owner, she needs to be turned in and and shown that she doenst represent us. The owner needs to fire the security guard.

I these hood rats can’t help it. They think it’s some status giving these people money. Yet I’m sure not one Asians gave a dime when Dylan Roof attacked a black church. I learned over time when a black woman makes her mind up that she is committed to stupidity I walk away no need to do nothing else let her learn the hard way. View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKuCv6iHKZC/?igshid=bl1aukvy7wkw
When I saw the tweet, I knew it was either Tariq Nasheed or Prof Black Truth!

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not advocating violence against anyone but I'm over this "Stop Asian Hate" rhetoric. Folks are going on as if there's something innate in asians that shouldn't subject them to the same hate and violence Blacks have had to deal with for centuries. I've yet to hear Meghan put together a coherent sentence or a profound thought about much of anything so I don't really expect her to get it.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not advocating violence against anyone but I'm over this "Stop Asian Hate" rhetoric. Folks are going on as if there's something innate in asians that shouldn't subject them to the same hate and violence Blacks have had to deal with for centuries. I've yet to hear Meghan put together a coherent sentence or a profound thought about much of anything so I don't really expect her to get it.
From looking at her there may be some Asian in her bloodline.

Man I heard her fans are worst than Beyonce club fans. They come for you hard on social media of you say something. 😂

Megan gave $25,000 to my Texas Southern, and another $25,000 to Bennett College another HBCU. She probably has intentions on doing more. It's her money to do as she pleases. That includes donating to asian causes.

Last edited:
Megan gave 25,000 to my Texas Southern, and another $25,000 to Bennett College another HBCU. She probably has intentions on doing more. It's her money to do as she pleases. That includes donating to asian causes.

Really? If it was a black man doing that-she and the usual suspects would go after him. Like they did John Rildey.

Really? If it was a black man doing that-she and the usual suspects would go after him. Like they did John Rildey.

Yes, really! Do you let criticism from others determine how you spend your money? I doubt Ridley changed a thing as a result of criticism when it comes to how he spends his money.

Good for her.

She donated $50,000 to the Breonna Taylor Foundation and $10,000 to bail out protestors who were arrested during demonstrations this past summer.

I don't see why she has to be called a hoodrat by miserable people for donating to other causes.
Who called her a hood rat?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Music Video Hottie GIF by Megan Thee Stallion

View: https://youtu.be/xI-7mHrcWjA

@Rated R Superstar I was referring to the hood rat in video that acted a fool at black men protesting outside that Asian beauty shop as they try to educate them as they are probably going to spend their child support checks in the Asian stores to buy from a people that market to them but don’t respect them, but I apologize maybe I should have broke it down a little more for you to understand. I support black own business that keep dollars in my community that respect me and I know I won’t be followed or get my ass whooped or shot in the back of head because they think I stole something nor do I support communities that have a history of disrespecting black people. I will support any individual that has proven to me he is not against me but I will never just blindly just nut ride a community. Especially when that same community right now are pushing propaganda that black people are solely responsible for Asians being attacked. That’s a lie black people are so loving and so damn forgiving to everyone except each other we give them our money and expect them to love us. We hug them after they kill our love ones and they get the message that they can do it again and after all that shucking and jiving they still look at you as not human they will treat a animals better than they will treat you. I could care less about Megan thee stallion I didn’t even know who she was until she did that video with Cardi B and after that I went back to listening to my southern soul. But back to these Asians where do they get this propaganda that black people are so bad well here is an example from history View: https://youtu.be/A6JLCopmvGw

Back