Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson

I try to be a good christian man and example for my daughters, but the reality is I hate Phil Bryant. He is the epitome of every despicable and negative thing about Mississippi (the south in general). I will have to for PRAY forgiveness for my feelings about this cracker-ass redneck. #BennieThompsonIsRight!

Last edited:
I try to be a good christian man and example for my daughters, but the reality is I hate Phil Bryant. He is the epitome of every despicable and negative thing about Mississippi (the south in general). I will have to for forgiveness for my feelings about this cracker-ass redneck. #BennieThompsonIsRight!

Yes, he gave credit to President Trump as-if, he was responsible for making it happen. Bennie Thompson is responsible for making everything happen.

Congressman Thompson indeed deserves the credit. I may have more problems with the Mississippi governor than I do the Georgia one. I have a lot of problems with the Georgia governor.

I try to be a good christian man and example for my daughters, but the reality is I hate Phil Bryant. He is the epitome of every despicable and negative thing about Mississippi (the south in general). I will have to for PRAY forgiveness for my feelings about this cracker-ass redneck. #BennieThompsonIsRight!

The fact that he is Carolyn Bryant's nephew says all about Phil and why Mississippi is where it is now. Until poor white people can see that these people are the ones that are holding MS back with their politics and vote them out (I think we might be 1 election cycle away from doing so) it will be the same hamster wheel

Back