ME (Monthly Empowerment) in 2022

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Hello everyone.

I’m well over 30 days with my New Year greeting, so I’ll just say that I hope 2022 has been off to a good start with you. As always, I pray all is well with you and your families, that you continue to be safe, and that you are in good spirit.

I apologize for not posting the ME in 2022. I honestly tried, but I kept getting the “Oops! Try again later. Error details may be found in browser console”. I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m TOTALLY computer illiterate, so I have no idea what I should’ve done to resolve. My solution was to just check regularly and hope I’d be able to post a thread. Don't know what happened; I'm just thankful I was able to post this.

Hope you enjoy.

Along Life's Journey, It's Important To....

REMEMBER:
  • Love is an action word; it can only be productive through and to those who speak its language
  • Only those true to themselves acknowledge their sin and will either accept Jesus Christ as their Savior or will ask Him for spiritual cleansing.
  • Lifting holy hands can only be done by those holy in the sight of the Lord Jesus Christ.

And Also...

NEVER:
  • Never allow people, places, and/or things to influence you to become anything other than who/what God designed & called you to become.
  • Never stand in idleness when God directs you to move.
  • Never be satisfied peeping through a keyhole when God has given you the key to open the door.
  • Never let your engaging in Christmas and Easter allow you to forget the purpose of Christ in both holidays.
  • Never allow your godly talk to excuse your un-Godly habits/lifestyle.
  • Never say "Amen" just because; say "Amen" when God's truth is/has been spoken.
  • NEVER allow an un-Believer's (or atheist) IDEA of what God is influence your KNOWLEDGE of WHO HE IS!!!!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you, always!

Last edited:

Back