Me and Thrilla

Sorry BT. I thought I told you:

We are about as concerned about your offense as Elon and Youngstown state are.

LOL @ A&Ts primitive offense. And didnt Howard and Del St drop 91 points on these clowns?

Somebody look up the all time scoring record for the Dome. Where is Mike when you need him?

TP, but what about your eariler statement that A&T's offensive line is "depleted" this year? Do you still stand behind that bit of brilliance?

Tell us TP, were you just misinformed about our offensive line or were you back to lying again?

BT,

An offensive line as _ _ _ as A&T's in a conference as _ _ _ as the MEAC is always depleted. This is the same line that Howard stopped while JSU's line dragged Howard up and down the field.

You rang?

What up, GR.

I've been mostly hanging out up there lately..^ , getting my fanstasy football team together. Those clowns just don't know what the Southside Houston Hardheads has in store for them this year. (Almost as bad as what America's Team has for JSU.)

BTW: Now that I'm here, can somebody from the Mafia please give one non-comical explanation for why JSU's defense will be better this year? I mean, despite the fact that Hugh's job is obviously riding on it.

For the life of me, I've been around the world and I- I-I-I ...still think yall will suck.

I believe that you are concerned because AT&T is going to be a victim this year. Well, we wont need a defense to beat you. Im sure we will watch the Del. State game and just get pumped up.

This is soooo sad.

Not even the supreme leader of the the JSU Mafia can offer a plausible explanation for why his defense won't suck this year.

*sigh*

Oh well, I guess I can go ahead and pencil Mo Heisman down for 300 now. :)

Thrilla

Dude, your team is in over its head. You are smalltime and you are about to play JSU on their turf. By the time AT&T steps on the field, the game will already be over. Dont worry about our defense, if you have a legit question about our defensive linemen then just ask.

ON the other hand, what is AT&T going to do to stop Kent and the boys this year. You couldnt stop Del St. so what the hell are you going to do with us. Our offense and talent is far superior to your defense. Kent is going to pick you apart.

if you have a legit question about our defensive linemen then just ask.

Ok.

Can you tell me if they were all fat , slow, and sorry when Hughes recruited them... or did they just get that way at JSU?

I dont know BT. Them big fat slow linemen managed to beat Howard. How did your in shape, buff, well conditioned linemen do against Howard?

Pretty good actually. They allowed Mo Heisman to gain over 100 yards rushing(again), but unfortunatly we had some severe problems at the quarterback position.

Matkins was still stuck on the bench that whole game and Jason Battle (now our third-string quarterback) proved to be ineffective after his FAMU victory.

However, against your scrub D-line I doubt our passing game will even be an issue. Matkins will probably have enough time in the pocket to write his girlfriend a love letter and study for his mid terms, while Mo Heisman will probably break the 200 yard mark by halftime. Do you realize our OL will average 6-5, 325 pounds? Do you realize your defense ranked next to last in the SWAC last season, higher than only PV? Do you also realize that Hughes has made no substanial improvements to that scrub defense... whatsoever?

I really, really, really dont even see this game being close.

First of all, how do you know that no improvements were made? How do you know if new coaches were added, if new schemes have been practiced, or if new players will be inserted? The answer is, you dont. You are just speculating hoping that I will reveal the answer without you directly answering your scared ass question.

Secondly, Madkin could probably stand back there all day and still couldnt hit the side of a barn with a machine gun.

Do you realize that there is nothing you can do to stop Kent and the boys? You couldnt even compete with Del State. And believe me, they dont have a Kent on their team.

You are right about one thing, this game really wont be close.

Paranoid, are we?

GR, it's ok to lie to me and everone else on this board, but please, please, please don't lie to yourself. If you know your defense will suck...just say it. It's sorta therapeutic that way.

Now you know as well as I do, that if JSU had any reason to expect better defensive play this year, you, TP, and Get Ready Jr. (robber) would have already created 30 threads about it by now -similar to how you all promote Bobby Kryptonite.

The truth is, you have no reason to be optimistic going injto this season because you know deep down inside it will be the same ol scrubs from last year.

You can hire as many new coaches as you want and inplement as many new blitz packages as you want, but at the end of the day a scrub remains a scrub.

You DL will get slaughtered in the trenches against America's Team. Your DBs will become human throw rugs.

Get ready for the Mo heisman show. It's coming to a town near you (ATL)

Originally posted by Get Ready
First of all, how do you know that no improvements were made? How do you know if new coaches were added, if new schemes have been practiced, or if new players will be inserted? The answer is, you dont. You are just speculating hoping that I will reveal the answer without you directly answering your scared ass question.

Interesting commentary, Get Ready! :)
Uhhh...do you mind if I use a piece of this every once in a while??? ;)

:D

Okay....carry on.

Back