McNeese tailback suspended following arrest

Well, this is bad news that this type of player has gotten in trouble, but maybe he'll end up at Southern. I hope so, if he keeps his head on straight and comes to Southern that would be just fine with me b/c he is a good running back, but I was sorry to hear about this.

By The Associated Press
LAKE CHARLES -- McNeese State tailback Terrence Moses of Baton Rouge has been suspended indefinitely from the Cowboys football team following his arrest earlier this month.
Moses was arrested March 3 and booked with five felony charges, including three counts of theft of an access card plus one charge each of simple burglary and theft under $300, according to the Calcasieu Parish sheriff's office.

Moses was released on $19,000 bond.

"He's suspended indefinitely, until further notice," McNeese coach Tommy Tate said.

As a red shirt freshman in 2003, Moses was the Cowboys' fifth leading rusher, gaining 221 yards on 58 carries and two touchdowns in six games.

Man please, we don't need McNeese's troubles!

Once a thief, always a thief. This Brother had his chance.

That's the problem with the SWAC, were a Dayum flop house for Dead Beats.

Ever heard the saying "You can't turn a Ho into a housewife"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Even though it's suCK's ...................... Why on earth would you want this guy f-in up your program? :)

Let McNeese deal with him.

Originally posted by 225
Well, this is bad news that this type of player has gotten in trouble, but maybe he'll end up at Southern. I hope so, if he keeps his head on straight and comes to Southern that would be just fine with me b/c he is a good running back, but I was sorry to hear about this.

By The Associated Press
LAKE CHARLES -- McNeese State tailback Terrence Moses of Baton Rouge has been suspended indefinitely from the Cowboys football team following his arrest earlier this month.
Moses was arrested March 3 and booked with five felony charges, including three counts of theft of an access card plus one charge each of simple burglary and theft under $300, according to the Calcasieu Parish sheriff's office.

Moses was released on $19,000 bond.

"He's suspended indefinitely, until further notice," McNeese coach Tommy Tate said.

As a red shirt freshman in 2003, Moses was the Cowboys' fifth leading rusher, gaining 221 yards on 58 carries and two touchdowns in six games.

No need for this kid to come to SU as a ball player. He has bigger issues. More so than any kid we have taken in the past. Plus it aint no room at RB. Even our 2 time All -SWAC Rb Kenneth Peoples job is not safe with the RBs we have.

Just pray that kid turns around before he ends up in Angola somewhere.

Re: Re: McNeese tailback suspended following arrest

Originally posted by JR
. Even our 2 time All -SWAC Rb Kenneth Peoples job is not safe with the RBs we have.
:shh:

Back