Maya Moore sitting out the 2019 WNBA season

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
With empty arguments.

If the man is innocent, then he's innocent.

There's a long history of women going to great lengths for, falling in love with, and marrying prisoners. Women of all races. Even guilty prisoners.

That part is what it is.

The bottom line is an innocent man was released after being imprisoned by a flawed and corrupt system.

1. I was a C/O. Saw it happen first hand many times lol (plus the prison I worked at used to house Hawaiian prisoners before they switched over to CA inmates when I got there. Many female C/Os left the Delta behind those guys back to Hawaii lol)

2. Just the other day, many black women were celebrating Andrew Gillum cheating on his black wife with white men. We can't have happy stories like this spreading on the internet lol

How did Moore meet Irons?
Maya Moore’s activism in the Irons case began late into their relationship. She was first made aware of the case when she was 18, visiting family in Missouri who were involved in prison ministries. They made Moore aware of Irons’ case, and she reached out to him. The two quickly became friends, and had a strong relationship for over a decade.

Last edited:
How did Moore meet Irons?
Maya Moore’s activism in the Irons case began late into their relationship. She was first made aware of the case when she was 18, visiting family in Missouri who were involved in prison ministries. They made Moore aware of Irons’ case, and she reached out to him. The two quickly became friends, and had a strong relationship for over a decade.
Yeah, I read this. And I really hope it works out for both of them. Congrats!

Now if she turned some brothas down who had their stuff together and we’re led on while she was always hanging with him then that’s the only reason they could hate

similar to the personal trainer who helps get the celebrity single woman’s weight down and she feels good - they spending all the quality with them without even trying so you’ll never win if you only can call after 5 lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now if she turned some brothas down who had their stuff together and we’re led on while she was always hanging with him then that’s the only reason they could hate

similar to the personal trainer who helps get the celebrity single woman’s weight down and she feels good - they spending all the quality with them without even trying so you’ll never win if you only can call after 5 lol

If you are not married you are entitled to be with who you want to be with. People make a personal commitment to be with one person prior to marriage. I personally believe people are hating because the brother was locked up. For some reason people who have never been locked up think that men who have been or are locked up have no future, are screwing other men, etc.....which to large percentage is untrue.

I understand, she is in love. But, the reality of everything is that those bills will never stop coming in the mailbox. So, since, he was not pardoned, or exonerated. He can not sue the state.

So, she is going have to carry the load for now until he get a job. What's really sad, Maya Moore probably had a ton of good men pursuing her around the county.

I understand, she is in love. But, the reality of everything is that those bills will never stop coming in the mailbox. So, since, he was not pardoned, or exonerated. He can not sue the state.

So, she is going have to carry the load for now until he get a job. What's really sad, Maya Moore probably had a ton of good men pursuing her around the county.
Why do you think this guy is not a "good man"? She has know him for a long time...since her freshman year at UConn. It is possible that he is one of the many who were/are wrongfully convicted.

Why do you think this guy is not a "good man"? She has know him for a long time...since her freshman year at UConn. It is possible that he is one of the many who were/are wrongfully convicted.

I'm sorry, "financially-stable" my friend. Yes, she is in love for now. But, feeding and clothing an adult doesn't come cheap.

Last edited:
I respect Maya Moore's activism. But, she look like the type of woman to have a mind of her own, and that is a recipe for a disaster in a marriage.

I'm sorry, "financially-stable" my friend. Yes, she is in love for now. But, feeding and clothing an adult doesn't come cheap.
But you do not know that he is not pulling his own weight. You are making assumptions unless you have insight that escapes me.

I'm sure Maya Moore has some connections to help him get a job. Set him up with a decent paying job within the Lynx organization or start a business with her money that he can run.

Back