May you all THRIVE in 2024

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Thrive is a verb (used without object), thrived or throve * [throhv], thrived or thriven * [thriv-uhn], thriving.
to prosper; be fortunate or successful. It can be used in the context for someone or something to grow or develop vigorously;
flourish. A brief example--> The children thrived in the country.

3 Points of Emphasis as you Thrive in 2024….

1. There is Assurance that a Godly Person will thrive
  • It’s in his word
  • His word is all a Godly Person needs
  • Hold fast to his word

2. A Godly Person must have Endurance to Thrive
  • Tests and Trials are a part of the game
  • It’s okay to feel lost and out of place at times, even when you are on your purpose and doing what you have been called to do
  • You are not alone, at times you will find yourself being part of a Godly designed plan that is so divine and much bigger than what you can see or realize

3. A Godly Person will Thrive with Perseverance
  • with your senses; see, feel, hear, smell, touch your way through (with positivity)
  • Use the narrative stories of Jesus and how he overcame every situation thrown his way as models, examples, and motivation
  • So Kick, Push, Pull, Fight, Stand <--depending on the season this may seem effortless or you may indeed have to put in that work
Scriptural Basis; John 16:32-33 (ESV): 32 Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. 33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Again in every area and in all that you do, Thrive Godly Man and Godly Woman!

Last edited:

Thrive is a verb (used without object), thrived or throve * [throhv], thrived or thriven * [thriv-uhn], thriving.
to prosper; be fortunate or successful. It can be used in the context for someone or something to grow or develop vigorously;
flourish. A brief example--> The children thrived in the country.

3 Points of Emphasis as you Thrive in 2024….

1. There is Assurance that a Godly Person will thrive
  • It’s in his word
  • His word is all a Godly Person needs
  • Hold fast to his word

2. A Godly Person must have Endurance to Thrive
  • Tests and Trials are a part of the game
  • It’s okay to feel lost and out of place at times, even when you are on your purpose and doing what you have been called to do
  • You are not alone, at times you will find yourself being part of a Godly designed plan that is so divine and much bigger than what you can see or realize

3. A Godly Person will Thrive with Perseverance
  • with your senses; see, feel, hear, smell, touch your way through (with positivity)
  • Use the narrative stories of Jesus and how he overcame every situation thrown his way as models, examples, and motivation
  • So Kick, Push, Pull, Fight, Stand <--depending on the season this may seem effortless or you may indeed have to put in that work
Scriptural Basis; John 16:32-33 (ESV): 32 Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. 33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Again in every area and in all that you do, Thrive Godly Man and Godly Woman!
Great points for not only the new year, but daily life. Thank you Brother.

Back