Maurice Clarett may need to keep his dumb @$$ in Ohio

Stay in Ohio?!! Shid he may need to go to Community College at this point. This kid just aint trying. He aint dumb. Just lazy as hell and spoiled. You know what. Ohio State aint pressed. Right now the next big name RB will be on his way to OSU because he knows Clarett arse will not be in his way.

SMH@Clarett. Notice how quick Jim Brown has disappeared from this mess. He has even figured out Clarett is his own worst enemy and not Ohio State. He should have taken his arse to class like other great OSU backs. Archie Griffin had no issues there and now is Associate AD. Robert Smith graduated with honors and even quit the team when an assistant coach told him don't worry about class. Oh well another gifted black athlete who has not learned how to take advantage of his opportunity.

Oh my goodness, ESPN has smacked the sh*t out of Maurice Clarett. Can they do that, in such a public forum, without being sued. That article is unbelievable.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by ThrowForSix
Oh my goodness, ESPN has smacked the sh*t out of Maurice Clarett. Can they do that, in such a public forum, without being sued. That article is unbelievable.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Hmmm......you got a point there. It was not a flattering article at all. I bet Clarett and his team of attorneys have already filed a petition to sue. :lmao:

They do this all the time...you should have seen the one about Doug Christie and his wife....or the one about Kobe and Shaq going to relationship counseling! LOL

This is not on ESPN's main page...it is on the commentary page.

Originally posted by jag4life
or the one about Kobe and Shaq going to relationship counseling! LOL
I know you're a Lakers fan and all, but you could have posted that article when it came out. :mad:

I bet I would have laughed for days at that one.

That is what I am saying.

This is from ESPN's Page 2, which is primarily editorial.

Hell, this fool is failing P.E. ... his ass should be lampooned ...

Man this stuff is a lampoon do you really think if he was failing OSU would leave them selves open for a suit by revealing his grades.:lmao:

Originally posted by Bigtyme69
Man this stuff is a lampoon do you really think if he was failing OSU would leave them selves open for a suit by revealing his grades.:lmao:

And further more, as a parent you can't see your own child's grade without the child's permission.

Originally posted by Bigtyme69

True. I was especially amused at the review in African American Studies. "I have not witnessed a student as uninterested in the subject since teaching a young John Ashcroft at Yale. "

Originally posted by Vinita
This is from ESPN's Page 2, which is primarily editorial.

Hell, this fool is failing P.E. ... his ass should be lampooned ...

Yall bashing Physical Education but fail to realize the last part is EDUCATION....I know for a fact the Education department at Grambling does not play....P.E. is not an easy major. Now as far as Clarett is concerned he is not dumb. He's just stupid as fugg. There is a big difference.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Yall bashing Physical Education but fail to realize the last part is EDUCATION....I know for a fact the Education department at Grambling does not play....P.E. is not an easy major. Now as far as Clarett is concerned he is not dumb. He's just stupid as fugg. There is a big difference.
Yeah, I always thought P.E. courses ranked up there with the trig, calculus, accounting, economics and tax courses I took at J-State. :rolleyes:

Like I said, dude can't even go to school and play.

:smh: at flunking P.E>

I'm sure the university didn't release his grades to the media. They were leaked the same way Katzenmoyer's were a few years back. I know coaches get copies of players' grades.

As for suing, he wouldn't get anywhere. He's a public figure. The media can say just about WTF they want about him.

Originally posted by PNeck019
I'm sure the university didn't release his grades to the media. They were leaked the same way Katzenmoyer's were a few years back. I know coaches get copies of players' grades.

As for suing, he wouldn't get anywhere. He's a public figure. The media can say just about WTF they want about him.

He can sue for libel. He is still a PRIVATE citizen, so are actors and other entertainers. He is not a POLITICIAN ,which the term public figure is applied to. He can sue.

I should have stated myself more clearly. Of course he can sue. You can sue for damm near anything. My point was he has little chance of winning.

Originally posted by Robber
Yeah, I always thought P.E. courses ranked up there with the trig, calculus, accounting, economics and tax courses I took at J-State. :rolleyes:

Like I said, dude can't even go to school and play.

:smh: at flunking P.E>

What I'm saying is education majors have a lot of prerequisites before they are certified.....I'm just defending the major...not the individual.

Dont bash ESPN for doing what needs to be done. Ol boy needs the air deflated outta that paper bag he call a head. Point is, he had it gravy. The best RB at one of the best universities football-wise. And he f-ed it up. And you wanna know what started it all? Remember when he bashed OSU the week of the NC? For not PAYING for a flight home to bury one of his boys. Now I aint mad at him for wanting to go to the funeral, which OSU cleared him to go as long as he came back by a certain date. BUT you want them to pay for it!?!??!! Come on man, I wish I could even think about asking the suits at my job to pay for me to fly 1000 miles away for a funeral. At least OSU wasn't requesting an obituary.

Back