Match Point

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
I went to the movies this weekend to see Match Point? I thought the movie was good, I would recommend it. The plot is about this tennis pro that quit the circuit. He grew up poor in Ireland but he now is employed at an exclusive country club as a tennis coach. One is his students is a rich guy whose dad owns and affluent company and they become friends. The looted up guy introduces the tennis coach to his family and the sister takes a liking to the coach. The coach is in his early 20's. The coach and sister who is also looted becomes engaged to. The twist is that he is infatuated with this american woman that happens to be engaged to his girlfriend's brother.
This nut decided to have his cake and eat it also. The brother kicks the american to the curb. He was just there to hit, bang and split.
Although he was engaged to the american, she didn't have anything to offer him so he cheated on her got another woman in his same social circle
pregnant and then told the american to holla. He didn't tell her why his just said peace out and you will not be getting your paws on the
familys loot. It gets becomes suspenseful at this point.

The movie was written by Woody Allen.

Back