Mason Rudolph calls Myles Garrett's actions 'cowardly'-NCAAF vs. NFL

SIR_GRAM

Legend
It very much is so, And This is, If not the Main reason I really don't like watching the NFL anymore. Its all a show, these guys get paid way too much, and there way in too themselves. I just can't believe this man. It is really bad, and it shows what was really controversial with me on here years ago, the whole "Thug athlete thing". You stop paying these guys these millions of dollars, they'll act right....

Millionaire Big athletic for nothing of a man, COWARD..... No respect for a man or MEN like this

garrett-rudolph-hit-getty.jpg

https://sports.yahoo.com/mason-rudolph-calls-out-myles-garrett-for-cowardly-actions-060613522.html

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It very much is so, And This is, If not the Main reason I really don't like watching the NFL anymore. Its all a show, these guys get paid way too much, and there way in too themselves. I just can't believe this man. It is really bad, and it shows what was really controversial with me on here years ago, the whole "Thug athlete thing". You stop paying these guys these millions of dollars, they'll act right....

Millionaire Big athletic for nothing of a man, COWARD..... No respect for a man or MEN like this

garrett-rudolph-hit-getty.jpg

https://sports.yahoo.com/mason-rudolph-calls-out-myles-garrett-for-cowardly-actions-060613522.html

This does't have code in it at all. Nope.

Garrett should hit his ass in the head again!!! Rudolph is a little biaaa!! If Garrett is suspended, then Rudolph should be suspended also. Little biaaaa!!!

You and I are cut from the same cloth, obviously. He should've struck him 12 more times in the head. I saw what rudolph did when Garrett took him down to the ground and I can ONLY imagine what was said to Myles as he was trying to get up w/ that little bush f'er trying to come after him to get his helmet back.

Naw bitch. Take this lick upside your head and think about it tomorrow. Played bball against and with Myles when he was a fish/soph in the metroplex. His parents reared him properly and he stayed rooted, at that time.

You and I are cut from the same cloth, obviously. He should've struck him 12 more times in the head. I saw what rudolph did when Garrett took him down to the ground and I can ONLY imagine what was said to Myles as he was trying to get up w/ that little bush f'er trying to come after him to get his helmet back.

Naw bitch. Take this lick upside your head and think about it tomorrow. Played bball against and with Myles when he was a fish/soph in the metroplex. His parents reared him properly and he stayed rooted, at that time.

My thing with that is is that, Its Football. Garret has a history of over doing it when it comes to tackling. it almost appears that he tackles in a way as if he was wrestling. And ok... given Rudolph let go of the ball, a second later he was hit by Garret as a intended tackle. But I think what pissed Rudoplh off was the extra, unnecessary jerking at the end. And I mean the play was over, Rudolph was actually kind of sandwiched, the other guy backed off, but you can CLEARLY tell Garret olll big Monster truck head ***, ol lima bean, Lemon head *** boy, ol ninja turtle, block head *** boy wanting to intentionally be extra. And Rudolph aint like it, and as far as I'm concerned, I would have called him our on it too after the play. It pissed me off...

Reactions: JR
My thing with that is is that, Its Football. Garret has a history of over doing it when it comes to tackling. it almost appears that he tackles in a way as if he was wrestling. And ok... given Rudolph let go of the ball, a second later he was hit by Garret as a intended tackle. But I think what pissed Rudoplh off was the extra, unnecessary jerking at the end. And I mean the play was over, Rudolph was actually kind of sandwiched, the other guy backed off, but you can CLEARLY tell Garret olll big Monster truck head ***, ol lima bean, Lemon head *** boy, ol ninja turtle, block head *** boy wanting to intentionally be extra. And Rudolph aint like it, and as far as I'm concerned, I would have called him our on it too after the play. It pissed me off...

You'd have 4-5 knots on top of your head too like rudolph w/ that type of aggressive response. You don't try to get in the face of an obvious alpha-male thinking the result(s) will be something nice and peachy-keen. I wouldn't try that. Think, man.

You'd have 4-5 knots on top of your head too like rudolph w/ that type of aggressive response. You don't try to get in the face of an obvious alpha-male thinking the result(s) will be something nice and peachy-keen. I wouldn't try that. Think, man.
Ain't nothing Alpha about a man who does not want to play by the rules. Those are the type Males who folks come together on and eliminate them....overthrow, replace...whatever. theres nothing Alpha about being a savage. All savages get theres eventually. And not meaning innocent savages of a certain people who were given that name by the real savages.

I hope SIR_GRAM doesn’t see this. smh

He’s been programmed to follow the white one-sided and bigoted media’s narrative w/out questioning anything.

Like I said earlier, meet an aggressive response w/ an aggressive response.

And I'd whoop Myles Garrett ol Taco head ***...

You kick a man in the nutts, then try to rip his helmet off, and think the alpha-male should not respond?

What type of slave descendant mindset... smh

I was hoping Myles would land 4-5 more on that pussy rudolph because THAT is the type of stupid shit which will get you hurt. Also, Myles has some pussy backstabbing teammates. He should leave the browns as quickly as he can.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They both were stupid in that situation and should both be punished. I'm not for Garrett being suspended forever or even arrested (which is a silly stance to take) but Garrett can't hit that guy over the head with a helmet regardless of what Rudolph did.

You kick a man in the nutts, then try to rip his helmet off, and think the alpha-male should not respond?

I was hoping Myles would land 4-5 more on that pussy rudolph because THAT is the type of stupid shot which will get you hurt. Also, Myles has some pussy backstabbing teammates. He should leave the browns as quickly as he can.
EXACTLY!!!! Tried to cleat him in his nuts and want him to help hi up? Naw, you gonna take these bones upside your head.

The million question should be, what led to that? This was the end result of what was going on throughout the game!

I was hoping Myles would land 4-5 more on that pussy rudolph because THAT is the type of stupid shit which will get you hurt. Also, Myles has some pussy backstabbing teammates. He should leave the browns as quickly as he can.
Lmao, imma Slave now. Now that's the old Swacpage I remember.... well its this here. The man tackled the man all extra after the play, like Steven A Smith said on Espn... don't make it right, but it makes me feel like I'm glad I'm not the only negro that feels how I do...the ball was released with a throw, the other defender backed off from the semi sandwich hit Rudolph took....But Garrett ol
School bus head *** wanna do MMA moves at 8 secs left, and that was just so unnecessary... If you want to go wrestle and body slam folks, Go to MMA fighting, Football is more professional and more self controlling and disciplined than that. You make too much money to be acting like that. But I'm going to be Blowing on Garrett ol...Mop head *** for the rest of the year for that

Last edited:
🤚🏽👋🏽GET yo ol Easter basket head ***..., TRACTOR 🚜 *** boy...., big holiday Ham neck ***, kobe bryant lookin *** boy....

Attachments

• GAR528896.png
    GAR528896.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back