Marvel's Iron Fist on Netflix:

Guess I'll be checking this out since I saw Luke Cage on Netflix and enjoyed it. I see Claire Temple is in this also as another connection.

I hope they bring in Misty Knight to make an appearance. I'm glad this drops on my spring break from work, so I can binge watch this.

I really want to see how they incorporate the other characters into this to lead into The Defenders series.

I hope they bring in Misty Knight to make an appearance. I'm glad this drops on my spring break from work, so I can binge watch this.

I really want to see how they incorporate the other characters into this to lead into The Defenders series.

Since Misty is technically Iron Fist's ole lady I hope so as well.

Starting on this now, didn't know that they drop the whole series at 1 time. Thought it was a week to week show.

Starting on this now, didn't know that they drop the whole series at 1 time. Thought it was a week to week show.

I watched it all Friday and Saturday. Not as bad as they made it out to be but not as great as Luke Cage and Daredevil

Watched it. There were times when the acting was just plain horrible. Even some of the fight scenes were bad.

Watched it. There were times when the acting was just plain horrible. Even some of the fight scenes were bad.

It wasn't as good as Season 2 or Daredevil or Luke Cage. It was paced too slow and all of now are hip to the Marvel Netflix flow of the shows. I thought they were going to include more folks from the other series instead of just bringing in Rosario Dawson's fine self and that lawyer while making references to others (like when Claire gave Danny one of Luke's bullet-ridden shirts).

However, I'm still waiting for The Defenders crossover and that first Punisher season.

Although Colleen Wing could get it, IJS.

They should have included more flashbacks like him fighting the dragon Shao Lou the undying and made it less about the drama between his childhood friends. And yes Coleen Wing could definitely get it.

Iron Fist is getting a second season

If Iron Man is one of the best things to happen to live-action superhero adaptations, then Iron Fist is one of the worst. Even so, Marvel’s committed to the character, and they’re giving him a second.

The show will have a new guy in charge of everything behind the scenes. Scott Buck is stepping down to be replaced by Raven Metzner, an executive producer on the fan-favorite Sleepy Hollow.

I’m glad Iron Fist is getting a second chance, and I’m glad Marvel is trying out a new showrunner to see if the character can go in a new direction.

But did they have to pick Metzner, of all people?

There’s no release date or window yet for Iron Fist season 2, but Iron Fist appears next in Marvel’s Defenders on August 18, 2017.

https://www.technobuffalo.com/2017/07/23/iron-fist-season-2-announced/

Iron Fist Cancelled:

Following Netflix’s decision to cancelMarvel’s Iron Fist after two seasons, series star Finn Jones took to social media to mourn the superhero drama. In his statement, Jones praised his cast and crew, and gave a special shoutout to the fans for their “ongoing support.”

Jones starred in the comic-book drama as Danny Rand, a billionaire who fought crime with the help of the mystical power of the Iron Fist. He also reprised his role in Netflix’s Marvel crossover series The Defenders.

Iron Fist first debuted on Netflix back in March 2017, and was met with negative reviews. It’s second season, which launched on Sept. 7, earned a “C-“ grade from TVLine Editor-in-Chief Matt Mitovich.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/iron-fist-cancelled-apos-defending-154452785.html

Back