Martin Lawrence and Wife Getting Divorced

Marriage is a once in a lifetime thing for me. I love my wife, but if we separated I would never get married again. Now that I look back at my single days, I loved being free and able to go and do whatever I wanted. Marriage limits some things, but it also has a lot of great qualities.

Marriage can be such a beautiful thing! I still believe in it. :tup: I love to see people in love and committed to each other. I'm a sucker for love and love stories.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Marriage can be such a beautiful thing! I still believe in it. :tup: I love to see people in love and committed to each other. I'm a sucker for love and love stories.
Um boo, love is temporary. :lol: Love is dependent on what the circumstances are for that day. I think when folks figure that out, they have a life commitment that can't be broken. Play your role and the commitment is there. :lol:

Um boo, love is temporary. :lol: Love is dependent on what the circumstances are for that day. I think when folks figure that out, they have a life commitment that can't be broken. Play your role and the commitment is there. :lol:

You think you just know everything, don't you?

Crit,

I think you will eventually get married again. It may be years from now, but I think you're enjoying your singleness. I see that you are really living life and I'm happy for you. You seem to be happy and content.

Crit,

I think you will eventually get married again. It may be years from now, but I think you're enjoying your singleness. I see that you are really living life and I'm happy for you. You seem to be happy and content.

Aye Buck, it is that Alabama Slammer Jammer I am putting on her. She likes it, and I enjoy it.

Crit,

Thank you! :tup:

Aye Buck, it is that Alabama Slammer Jammer I am putting on her. She likes it, and I enjoy it.

Cee, you can't handle me. Get your arse back on the porch.

Why did you change the contract? You know it originally said:

Whereas, when Chocolate Topaz decides to no longer love, honor and obey, she agrees to peaceably kick rocks without any demands for financial compensation beyond the return of material items she brought into the marriage.

X_____________________________

See, that's so much better. :)

Let's get this show on the road. :happydance:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Android "The Peoples Champion"..take note.

Thank you! :tup:

Cee, you can't handle me. Get your arse back on the porch.

You didn't say that when I lifted you up off of that bed last night and put you in the bamboo. You love it when i pick you up and then bite you on the back when you :sperm:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back