Maroon and White Papers

MightyDog

I am disappointed in two of the big three for losing this past weekend. Teams that GSU and JSU were suppose to beat lost which proves that if we give Coop another three years he will dominate the SWAC. Coop as his own OC has gone back to the Option. Therefore, nobody on the remaining schedule will be able to stop us now. I will not asked JST, Robber, Battle Cat or Rawway to explain why they lost to NC A&T. I don't need an explanation from SOG, Suge, Mike Bigg, or small time Grambling why they lost to Bama Jelly.

But I can promise you we are bringing the best dress fans, best tailgating fans, and new look offense to the Reservation. Coop will show you how the game is played at the D1A level. If you folks that live in Jackson and Grambling want to see a real football game change your minds about going to Houston and come to the reservation on Saturday. The way JSU is playing they need to scout ASU.

Mighty Dog
Editor-In-Chief
Maroon and White Papers
Sunday Edition

Weekly Edition $.25
Sunday Edition $1.25

Renew your subscription early because I expect a price increase during Basketball Season.

It's amazing what an open week (translation - we didn't take another arse whipping this week) can do to a loser's confidence.

Give Coop a 3 year extension! for what?

I think that the bulldogs are just glad to have a Div.I reject as head coach. It's what have you done for me lately fella.

Everyone said that last year was a fluke, and Coop proved us right.

By the way, Coop has taken over his offense again. Does this mean another O.C. is about to bite the dust?

By the way last years O.C. (Fred Kaiss) is doing just fine at Hampton.

The Bulldogs problem is Cooper, everyubody knows it but the Bulldog faithful.

Prediction: As long as Cooper is the head coach the Bulldogs will be the Pine Bluff of the SWAC East.

Back