Maroon And White Papers

MightyDog

The Dawgpound request that all SWAC Posters take an oath that you will not leave the board after AAMU whip your sorry team.

I, state your full name ___________promise and swear that I will not leave the SWACPage after getting waxed by the Bulldogs.

I futhermore promise and swear that I will honor and respect Coach Cooper after we receive our whipping.

I also promise and swear that I will not call AAMU, A&P, M&M, Bama, 0-7 and will travel with your team for the rest of the year after losing the ballgame.

I promise and swear that I will not engage in or be a party to any group or groups, to include the President, Board of Trustees and all the unborn children of alumni, organized or unorganized supporters who will be trying to fire the headcoach after losing to AAMU.

I promise and swear that If I am caught VIOLATING this oath that I be treated the same as Ananias and Sapphira by the Lord.

Signature ______________

Witnesses

__________AAMU DAWGPOUND

Mike since GSU will be our first official SWAC Game,

I guess SOG, Mike Bigg, Suge and those from GSU who failed summer smack school are waiting for Dou to hold his campus media day before signing the oath.

I guess.....

Some people will not believe it until it happens. I'll check back later. :D

Bro. Mighty Dog I like this oath:emlaugh: it is very cool:D

Hey Ken is it possible for me to copy this oath and pass it out at the game to all the schools fans that we play this fall!

anyone got the number to KINKOS????

:confused:

incoming message

man you betta bring some Koolaid to the game!:redhot: or thats ya azz!!!!

signed,
Lil Tay Tay
member of the baby bulldogs

Dear Lil Tay Tay,

Maybe if you're really good puppy, I'll get Brandon Reed to "find" you some Kool-Aid. Perhaps somebody left some in his dorm room. BTW, and this may be for Old Scraw Dog, does KoolAid freeze at 32 degrees or 31.97 degrees?

Signed,
Kool-Aid 2K1

Back