Maroon and White Papers

We order our ink from Jackson and Ruston. It is my understanding some folks were still trying to get Ryan's to come back and no hot water in Jackson are the reason for not getting the publication out. As soon as the ink arrive it will be on.
Well, let's just hope it's not too late. I want to see what's life after Glass gonna look like.

Saw Casey in practice yesterday. He was throwing bullets and running game was great. Don't know if he is possessed or what the deal is. Other three QBs are also on a mission. This is going to be an interesting season. No Smack, but I am talking about the pure game of football.

Saw Casey in practice yesterday. He was throwing bullets and running game was great. Don't know if he is possessed or what the deal is. Other three QBs are also on a mission. This is going to be an interesting season. No Smack, but I am talking about the pure game of football.
Well, any JSU poster on here will tell you that my boy was Casey. I saw that he had "IT", but was told by others that he would crack under pressure. If you all give him time, he will KILL a defense.

Back