Maroon and White Paper Sunday Edition (JSU Special)

MightyDog

First I would like to congratulate, the Swackers from TSU for showing up in great numbers. They were very confident and surprised that we were located up in the NorthWest in which the City of Huntsville surrounds Normal, AL. It was great to see all the TSU folks (JSU as you read this, they came back to the parking lot after the game).

JSU Mafia, please have all your fans who are driving to Normal this weekend get the rear main seals checked and oil pan gaskets repaired on their vehicles. We had to hire an environmental company to clean up the oil and transmission fluid that you all dumped in our parking lot during your last visit.
Special containers will be set up for your Spam Cans. Make sure you bring the new easy open cans of Spam, because Hemsi will not be available to assist with the cuts like they did two years ago.

Almost forgot, don't forget to replace all those slick car tires, because the gravel may penetrate your firestone tires.

Since your victory last year, you have mislead everyone to believe that you all slammed dunked us. The fact is you all won in overtime. You should never call our coach dumb when he allowed you all to get back in the ballgame with that onside kick. TSU was looking for the onside kick and the throwback pass and it never happened. They spent too much time waiting for Coop to call those plays, therefore time ran out on them resulting in a 24-10 lost.

What are JSU chances this weekend? Let me be the first to tell you. We are going to put on a first class D1A exhibition for all who has the courage to show up in Normal. We are not Mississippi Valley, we are the Bulldogs.

We are looking forward to your coming therefore be on time.

First of all

Since your parking lot is not paved and is covered with rocks and gravel, horse manure, and broken beer bottles, does it matter if a little car oil is mixed in there?

You're right, you're not Valley, Valley is better

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR, also let them know to get their shoes repaired. The gravel will also cut through the cardboard in their shoes.

Oh I forgot this is the Health and Wellness game. Come early to get a free checkup.

Awwww Nawwwww here comes the Muffins! let me go warn Winn Dixie and tell them to either restock or just shut down the whole aisle........

They win one game and the so-called smackers are back on teh board again.

MD,

Last week you told me that you were in charge of te tailgate an dnot te football team. It's amazing what A win will do for you. So far you're 1-2 in September. Bin Laden saved you from being 1-3. I guess 1-3 for teh month isn't bad for a team coached by Coop. He was 1-10 before leaving Louisville. You better be glad you got Morris Brown at home. BTW Mighty Dog, tell them to be sure and cut the grass on the parking lot by Saturday. I don't want grass stains all over them. I can wipe off the dust but the grass is hard to get off.

TRU,

Are you going to sit with your mommy on the JSU side Saturday Night? She told me you didn't want to go down to the Valley last weekend by yourself. Poor little manchild. :bawling: :bawling: :redhot: :redhot: :p :redhot: :idea:

Back