Maroon and White Paper 2019 edition?

Olde Hornet

I miss the Maroon and White paper..
:read:
I know its almost too late, but can we get something before the start of the football season?
:read:

:popcorn:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Po TP, eeerrhh I mean Mighty Dog....

I really believe TP has had Mighty Dog sick for some years now and has posting as Mighty Dog. Think about it...there has not been a viable Maroon and White Papers in years and the ones that have been posted some scientific as if a precision poll was used.

Man they trying to kill Mighty Dog.

I mean we all knew when Mighty Dog would take the wrong medicine. He would sleep it off and come back a few days later.

Any body from Annie Mae needs to check on Mighty Dog!!!

I really believe TP has had Mighty Dog sick for some years now and has posting as Mighty Dog. Think about it...there has not been a viable Maroon and White Papers in years and the ones that have been posted some scientific as if a precision poll was used.

Man they trying to kill Mighty Dog.

I mean we all knew when Mighty Dog would take the wrong medicine. He would sleep it off and come back a few days later.

Any body from Annie Mae needs to check on Mighty Dog!!!

I know that TP is a witch doctor so I wouldn't put anything past him....LOL Po Po Mighty Dog!!!
1566788095263.png

Man..... I think it was Lewis from SU who said Mighty was still chasing that lil' chuckwagon lol.

hqdefault.jpg

Back