Mark Orlando steps down as Grambling offensive coordinator, says team ‘deserves a better performance’, New coaches coming in now

Performance over time is the barometer. The last three seasons (including this one) does not meet Grambling standards (especially our last three games).

The BC loss was certainly not acceptable considering being up 21-3 with dominating performances of two RBs averaging 6 yds / carry. We abandoned the run where your Jags could not stop it. We gave up 300 yds to J-State and over 6 yds / carry rushing when EWC only gave up 4.4. I was at the PV game, and this performance showed we are going backwards ( not making the week to week improvements Fobbs always talks about).

The outcries from GramFam are warranted.

Okay GT, but you do know that you and TP are delusional, right? LOL

I wonder how much the staff gets paid at Grambling I wonder if those expectations by the fans meet the expectations of the school. I know Fobbs is making 300k but what about the assistants. If anybody have ballpark figures Share

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Per sources, Eric Marty – the current head coach and offensive coordinator at Reedley (California) Junior College – has signed to become the Tigers’ offensive play-caller.
Rut rohhhhhhhh... another anglo male at the o-coord position. If he and his O-scheme fails, who will shoulder the blame?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It wil be a moot point, Grambling bounces back. Don't be surprised with a "Worst to First" turnaround. Secondly, Fobbs is well connected and not just with Alums.
We still Grambling - the only program on BCF and likely all of college football that has never gone more than six years without a championship since 1959 (year we entered the SWAC). You can bet your ass the Grambling Tigers will be roaring soon!

Back