Mark Orlando steps down as Grambling offensive coordinator, says team ‘deserves a better performance’, New coaches coming in now

Idc yes gsu is looking iffy but they haven't had terrible losses both were by a touch down ! But you cant give up,.
Yall remember 2011 right.0-4 the first four games then ended up winning the swac championship

Orlando reinvented himself at Bethune-Cookman and Prairie View A&M as in 2013 they could score with their eyes closed. He was plagued with a bad defense though as that team should've won SWAC. That team even got a Southland win.

Orlando just took the knife or said F'it, ain't worth it like Rod Broadway did.

Orlando ain't white lol he just looks it but his offensive concepts lives on in a lot of places.

Orlando reinvented himself at Bethune-Cookman and Prairie View A&M as in 2013 they could score with their eyes closed. He was plagued with a bad defense though as that team should've won SWAC. That team even got a Southland win.

Orlando just took the knife or said F'it, ain't worth it like Rod Broadway did.

Orlando ain't white lol he just looks it but his offensive concepts lives on in a lot of places.
He ain't white? I never knew.....🤔

Could it be that Grambling loss to 2 teams that's just a little bit better than they are, and maybe they run the table the rest of the way? Js.

That’s his point. The coalition cried with fake outrage (like y’all always do). But since it’s not JSU y’all don’t give a damn lol
Kinda like you only pop up to moderate and say slick shit to JSU folk. Otherwise you're sitting back painting your nails.
You know what? Y'all too wild today, after that I think I'm going to close my laptop for a while

In watching the game I did see considerable talent on Valleys team. You're right that the QB was not a passer (SU - Skelton) and that limits the offenses firepower. Is there a back that is a better passer in the program?

The best passer on the team from what I've seen is a true freshman lefty from Texas (he threw one pass Sunday). He has that Perry from UAPB throwing motion that irks my eyes but if it works for Perry, it possibly could work for us.

He decided to do RPO once we got down 30-0 and it worked... and then we went right back to passing smh. Eason went 17-34 but under 200 yards. Complete carbon copy of 2019 with a running QB.

Grambling is a tough place to coach, particularly for an outsider. I'm sure some people may have forgotten as good as he was, some fool wanted to take Broadway out on national television....LOL Then you have one of their own that went undefeated in conference 3 years and look at the treatment he is getting. Nevermind he was literally one play out of both games he loss this spring but look how some of them are clowning, but I digress...smh & lol

Coach Eddie Robinson set the bar high and expectation of Championships will never go away no matter who the Coach is. GSU is not getting the best of the players the big time school do not want anymore. These kids are picking other schools besides GRAMBLING, times have changed and Grambling's expectation of winning like they have always done in the past is gone forever, there is better players at all the schools now.

In the coaching profession, you will always have critics. Some may be justified. Some may not. You get paid handsomely to deal with it and you will continue to get paid if you win. If you lose, you will not. Simple as that.

Grambling is a tough place to coach, particularly for an outsider. I'm sure some people may have forgotten as good as he was, some fool wanted to take Broadway out on national television....LOL Then you have one of their own that went undefeated in conference 3 years and look at the treatment he is getting. Nevermind he was literally one play out of both games he loss this spring but look how some of them are clowning, but I digress...smh & lol
Lets not forget the Doug-Broadway civil war

Go Figure! Even got folk complaining about "He coaches with his arms folded". Hell, he had the folded when we were undefeated in 3 regular seasons and winning Conference championship game in the last two of those 3. Now it's a problem.

Coach Eddie Robinson set the bar high and expectation of Championships will never go away no matter who the Coach is. GSU is not getting the best of the players the big time school do not want anymore. These kids are picking other schools besides GRAMBLING, times have changed and Grambling's expectation of winning like they have always done in the past is gone forever, there is better players at all the schools now.

It is our coach's responsibility to get more of those players. We (alums) can help too.

I'm gonna miss ole Mark running up and down that sideline:

tenor.gif

It was a woman on here who all out declared war on Broadway (and low key I think she went after Kenn too). Said he didn't love the school

I remember that now ...

It’s crazy out there in those Lincoln Parish streets

I liked Broadway’s Grambling teams. They were physical and didn’t beat themselves. They just imposed their will on you. And Broadway’s style travelled and was all-weather.

Performance over time is the barometer. The last three seasons (including this one) does not meet Grambling standards (especially our last three games).

The BC loss was certainly not acceptable considering being up 21-3 with dominating performances of two RBs averaging 6 yds / carry. We abandoned the run where your Jags could not stop it. We gave up 300 yds to J-State and over 6 yds / carry rushing when EWC only gave up 4.4. I was at the PV game, and this performance showed we are going backwards ( not making the week to week improvements Fobbs always talks about).

The outcries from GramFam are warranted.

Back