Mark Orlando steps down as Grambling offensive coordinator, says team ‘deserves a better performance’, New coaches coming in now

*sighs in Valley*

Yet it appears we are about to go through another season of our OC trying to make a DT QB a pocket passer with a capable running game

Bleed been threatening them men for at four years. lol
Right! My reaction after reading his post like. lol

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

*sighs in Valley*

Yet it appears we are about to go through another season of our OC trying to make a DT QB a pocket passer with a capable running game
In watching the game I did see considerable talent on Valleys team. You're right that the QB was not a passer (SU - Skelton) and that limits the offenses firepower. Is there a back that is a better passer in the program?

Orlando damn near had Bryant Lee killed running him like he was Cam Newton.

Once Orlando came back after 2003 ... everyone started catching up to his offense
Coack Orlando uses a running quarterback in his scheme every where he has been. I wouldn't say opponents caught up to us, it was more like our weak defense we had couldn't stop the run.

In watching the game I did see considerable talent on Valleys team. You're right that the QB was not a passer (SU - Skelton) and that limits the offenses firepower. Is there a back that is a better passer in the program?

My quick assessment: Until S.U. starts being successful consistency on deep routes in particular and mid routes in general, people are going to continue to crowd the line and mitigate what we do. Odums needs to figure this out quickly. I like Lampley's passing game but his decision-making needs improvement (238 passing fairly decent, 3 interceptions not so much). I am not too particular about playing multiple QB(s). We also need to improve on 3rd down conversions and scoring offense if we plan on running the table.

Back