Mark Orlando steps down as Grambling offensive coordinator, says team ‘deserves a better performance’, New coaches coming in now

Grambling what y’all got cooking up in north Louisiana? First Eric Marty, now Bryant Ross. Coming from Billy Napier staff. And they have been really good at ULL on OL.

Grambling what y’all got cooking up in north Louisiana? First Eric Marty, now Bryant Ross. Coming from Billy Napier staff. And they have been really good at ULL on OL.
I don't know why people count Grambling out people forgot about the 2011 season huh that team wasn't that great and started off bad and ended up winning the west and the championship one school you can never count out is Gram. Fobbs and the GMen will be ok. Trust me it was worse schools in the SWAC BEFORE GSU spring season and that's real. You can't count out any school in the SWAC. The spring also proved that

I wonder how much the staff gets paid at Grambling I wonder if those expectations by the fans meet the expectations of the school. I know Fobbs is making 300k but what about the assistants. If anybody have ballpark figures Share
Fobbs didn't take his raise either he wanted his staff to receive raises before him.

Back