Marcus Spears: LSU 'no longer a championship team,' has become 'a very average' program

You Southernite Clowns couldn't wait to come from under your rocks...here is what I know you wouldn't be able score on them, now go worry about Alcorn beating that ass on Saturday night Go Braves!

We are FCS. So why you bumping your gums. LOL. I know the prodigal son is still playing. Hell, my Line Bro's son is playing WR in his last year. R. Gage Jr. But it is what it is. Coach O was the reason my other Line Brother son is at Florida and didn't take LSU seriously.

I told you LSU days are numbered after they fired your boyfriend. At least Les could win 8-9 games. We will see if O can,

We are FCS. So why you bumping your gums. LOL. I know the prodigal son is still playing. Hell, my Line Bro's son is playing WR in his last year. R. Gage Jr. But it is what it is. Coach O was the reason my other Line Brother son is at Florida and didn't take LSU seriously.

I told you LSU days are numbered after they fired your boyfriend. At least Les could win 8-9 games. We will see if O can,

Shut your mouth, you ain't told me nothing I didn't already know when they started trying to fire my boyfriend in Nov 2015 and hired O everybody know he won't last that OC is really going to get he fired faster and the DC ain't far behind and Les was winning 10 or 9 games a year.

Shut your mouth, you ain't told me nothing I didn't already know when they started trying to fire my boyfriend in Nov 2015 and hired O everybody know he won't last that OC is really going to get he fired faster and the DC ain't far behind and Les was winning 10 or 9 games a year.
I think it's a discipline issue on their team. Syracuse and Miss. State shouldn't be racking up yards on that type of talent.

It sounds like LSU's AD needs to be fired, since he's the one making these ridiculous deals.

What I gathered in the article below is that LSU's AD is similar to Louisiana Legislators. State Legislators have given companies incentives and tax breaks to basically do nothing, such as in the case of the State's $13.4 billion roads and bridges backlog with a State full of wealthy road contractors.

Firing Ed Orgeron would be ridiculous, but firing Joe Alleva is long overdue
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2017/10/firing_ed_orgeron_would_be_rid.html

It sounds like LSU's AD needs to be fired, since he's the one making these ridiculous deals.

What I gathered in the article below is that LSU's AD is similar to Louisiana Legislators. State Legislators have given companies incentives and tax breaks to basically do nothing, such as in the case of the State's $13.4 billion roads and bridges backlog with a State full of wealthy road contractors.

Firing Ed Orgeron would be ridiculous, but firing Joe Alleva is long overdue
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2017/10/firing_ed_orgeron_would_be_rid.html
IDK how Alleva made it this far TBH LSU got some serious house issues nothing to do with talent

IDK how Alleva made it this far TBH LSU got some serious house issues nothing to do with talent

LSU has always operated on the 'Good Ole Boy' system. It's how those ultra-red states like to do business, no matter how screw up and wasteful it is.

LSU literally fired their best coach statistically in it's history, to hire Ole Miss worst coach statistically in it's history.

LSU literally fired their best coach statistically in it's history, to hire Ole Miss worst coach statistically in it's history.

Ain't that some ish? LOL OLE Punk A Les shouldn't have worked on the passing game last year though...he should have known those hicks weren't playing with him.

They would have done better if they hired someone like Booger McFarland. But everybody knows once someone like Booger makes one wrong move, he would be out of there quicker than a New York minute. LSU needs to get rid of the 'Good Ole Boy' network before they are competitive in sports again.

They would have done better if they hired someone like Booger McFarland. But everybody knows once someone like Booger makes one wrong move, he would be out of there quicker than a New York minute. LSU needs to get rid of the 'Good Ole Boy' network before they are competitive in sports again.

Actually there was a small movement to get them to look at Burton Burns from Alabama, an old successful high school coach from New Orleans who started his college career at SU.

Ain't that some ish? LOL OLE Punk A Les shouldn't have worked on the passing game last year though...he should have known those hicks weren't playing with him.

I honestly don't believe he cared anymore. Facts

Back