Mane, you sure da h@ll can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger1920 said:
What Grambling's band did was for a good cause and for you to disgrace in the way that you have is absolutely tasteless and classless and the use of the word c**n in my opinion is equivalent to the use of the N word because both of the words have been used to put our race down in the past.

So um, who died and made you Louis Farrakhan??? This is the SMACK BOARD, newbie!!!!!

So classless and tasteless...like Blind Man Spears askin' the SWAC to give *Ramblin X a forfeit win over Alcorn the Saturday after the Hurricane hit, after the school had no power Thursday before the game and the players voted not to play because they were more concerned for the safety of their friends and family?? Or *Ramblin X accepting a transfer from South Cackalack that has a pending trial for robbing people?? Apparently you musta been on Small talk too long, but I digress
Tiger1920 said:
People of other races read these sites and I just hope and pray that they skip over this thread beacuse I am embarrassed for our race and for the ignorance that has been displayed here.

Yes, you're right I hope they skip over it too!!! Because I too, was ashamed at this here

VVVVVVVV

and this here VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
2002502847.jpg

and this here VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
2002502836.jpg

and this here VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
2002502848.jpg

I too, am ashmaed for my people!!!! Like Gee Arrah said, this board used to be a happy place...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back