View: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50688975

:o
he raped men

Reynhard Sinaga is thought to be the UK's "most prolific rapist" ever. For several years, until he was caught in 2017, he preyed on young men enjoying a night out.

Reynhard Sinaga, a 36-year-old postgraduate student, had made this his home for more than seven years, living in a rented flat just a few moments' walk from Factory Nightclub.

Sinaga, originally from Indonesia, was a perpetual student. He already had four degrees and was studying for a doctorate. By night he was a serial sex offender.

He has been found guilty of drugging, raping and sexually assaulting 48 men, but police believe they are among at least 190 victims.

They are able to be so precise about these numbers because Sinaga filmed his attacks and collected what detectives call "trophies" - items or information stolen from his victims.

Last edited by a moderator:

No one is safe now a days. SMH!!! I remember when only women were told to never leave a drink unattended. Now a day young men should be told to never leave a drink unattended. If you are out at a club or any kind of function, just be careful. That's all I am saying.

No one is safe now a days. SMH!!! I remember when only women were told to never leave a drink unattended. Now a day young men should be told to never leave a drink unattended. If you are out at a club or any kind of function, just be careful. That's all I am saying.
Wasn't there an article last year about women getting men back to a hotel, drugging, and then robbing them?

Wasn't there an article last year about women getting men back to a hotel, drugging, and then robbing them?

Yes. But this article was about a male drugging and raping other males. Uncommon, but not unheard of. I will say again, everyone have to be careful now a days.

Back