Man Gram Crackas

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
It’s cold out there on them crappy New Orleans streets as y’all ride with your heads down back to the country way of life that is Grambling .., went 0-2 on the pick em cause of you rat sons of batches...Y’all beat Alcorn to go out like that?..... Man fuck y’all.... you selfish bastards are some spiteful mothers... you force us to watch another Acorn vs SUcks on the reservation that we all know how it is going to end ? Damn you Gram damn you... SUcks success is the product of a weak SWAC and you let em off the hook!!!!!! Put yo damn heads down and come too the damn offseason couch... shame on y’all! Y’all the type of negroes that wash yo ass in the sink cause you ain’t got no bathroom you dirty bastards make me sick!!!!!!

Last edited:

It’s cold out there on them crappy New Orleans streets as y’all ride with your heads down back to the country way of life that is Grambling .., went 0-2 on the pick em cause of you rat sons of batches...Y’all beat Alcorn to go out like that?..... Man fuck y’all.... you selfish bastards are some spiteful mothers... you force us to watch another Acorn vs SUcks on the reservation that we all know how it is going to end ? Damn you Gram damn you... SUcks success is the product of a weak SWAC and you let em off the hook!!!!!! Put yo damn heads down and come too the damn offseason couch... shame on y’all! Y’all the type of negroes that wash yo ass in the sink cause you ain’t got no bathroom you dirty bastards make me sick!!!!!!
Thanks 4 watching and SUpporting my Jags. Dumbass smh

At GREATNESS we don’t give excuses. We need a defense to stop the run. A field goal kicker.

SU ran right down our fucking throat.

No excuses we got our ass kicked.

I know that’s how this swac championship gone be watching SU fall short again and having this same conversation we did last season... tired of being a prophet for yall man gets old and boring... but I’ll be waiting here for you at the offseason coach my friend lol

I know that’s how this swac championship gone be watching SU fall short again and having this same conversation we did last season... tired of being a prophet for yall man gets old and boring... but I’ll be waiting here for you at the offseason coach my friend lol
Prophet? Yea false prophet. You said we would go 7-5, you also said we would lose to Grambling. Flip our record around, thats your squad.

Prophet? Yea false prophet. You said we would go 7-5, you also said we would lose to Grambling. Flip our record around, thats your squad.

So I was off by one which the way y’all played them final three games y’all have been more lucky than good. Y’all not good dez y’all are fortunate and have won the 50/50 plays. I’ll say it again, Skelton’s inconsistency throwing will cost y’all a championship. You know it deep down inside .

So I was off by one which the way y’all played them final three games y’all have been more lucky than good. Y’all not good dez y’all are fortunate and have won the 50/50 plays. I’ll say it again, Skelton’s inconsistency throwing will cost y’all a championship. You know it deep down inside .
yyawns i repeat, i don't listen to false prophets and certainly i don't listen to nothing coming from j st.

Back