Malik Cunningham

Hey...Hey....now.... J. Pass has wanted to play for Dooley his whole life...He only went to Louisville because we didn't offer him initially... 😎

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Malik is one of three current college football players I went to Homewood high School in Alabama. None of the three actually quarterback much at Homewood high School Alabama. All three transferred and played at other schools and went on to college

Malik is one of three current college football players I went to Homewood high School in Alabama. None of the three actually quarterback much at Homewood high School Alabama. All three transferred and played at other schools and went on to college
I watched Malik play for Park Crossings in Montgomery and knew he was special. Louisville fans are comparing him to Lamar Jackson.

Is how PV ended up with Pass because of plays like this

View: https://twitter.com/FTBVids_YT/status/1461510317523935233
Bruh, Pass is all of 6'5" (although programs have him @ 6'4") and 240+ lbs. Some wish he were below 230lbs lol.

It would take a LOT to move that big a frame in agility like Malik. Today, there are a LOT of RBs posing as QBs. Pass is an actual QB where he is pass first through ALL progressions and lastly, run. Most QB-RBs today stare down the primary designation, if it's not there, jet and take off.

I've seen coach Dooley's offense have 5 route runners and I'll be damned if Pass's head didn't swivel L-to-R twice and scan all of them before he finally took off running a few times.

Reactions: J C

You went to Homewood high school?

Back