Making the Band 2

Freakquency said:
DAMN!, that's some cold ass s**t. But it is that much more funny because it's true. Chopper looks like a sea dwelling wood rat. And Babs looks like Leatherface without the human mask.

omg :flippy:
i have fallen completely out :jump:

TRU3000 said:
Im still on Dylan...everytime I see that dude I thnk of that Chapelle skit"

I Dylan! spit nothin but hot-Fiyaaa!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You want some of this hot fiyaaaa?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wow...a lot of you people are calling Babs ugly. I wonder if some cracker came up on here calling her ugly...would it still be that funny. I applaud all of the kids for trying to make it in the rap game....ugly or not. Keep doing your thang Chopper and Babs!!!

Hell if the chick is ugly, she just is ugly. Race has nothing to do with it. Hell if Bill Oreily and David duke called her ugly I would still find it funny.

what gets on my nerves is that these nuccas think they are big time!!! Whining and ****. puh-leeze. fred needs to stop sucking his dayum thumb on national tv and babs needs to find someone who can perform better weave jobs. I can't even get started on chopper

JSU'99 said:
what gets on my nerves is that these nuccas think they are big time!!! Whining and ****. puh-leeze. fred needs to stop sucking his dayum thumb on national tv and babs needs to find someone who can perform better weave jobs. I can't even get started on chopper

I guess Diddy has had enough because when they showed the teaser for next week's season finale, Diddy is going to kick Dylan out the house and then drop the entire band!! I was shocked!!

I don't think the Da Band was officially signed to Bad Boy. From what I've been told they were signed to MTV. I guess they really should have read those contracts before signing them.

Im just wating on NESS to drop that solo album. He is the only one with Star potentional and quality.

Babs was make-up downed on her date with Juvenile. They gave her a whole new face. She really don't look like that. Thats why I can't stand make-up. You don't know what that person REALLY looks like until they take it off.

I was listening to a local radio station and a women won some tickets to an event. They said that Da Band was going to be there, so now I'm confused.

northern tiger said:
Babs was make-up downed on her date with Juvenile. They gave her a whole new face. She really don't look like that. Thats why I can't stand make-up. You don't know what that person REALLY looks like until they take it off.

Yep. I don't wear it. I think it takes away from one's natural beauty. Plus it can be messy if you wipe your face on something... :xeye:

Well they whine entirely to much. I say he should dismantle them hell I am tired of them. Drama, drama all the time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LadyLuck13 said:
Yep. I don't wear it. I think it takes away from one's natural beauty. Plus it can be messy if you wipe your face on something... :xeye:

Thats good to know. This one girl I was talking to for a MINUTE got offended when I said I didn't like make-up. Her dumb azz that I was insinuating something about her. Sensative insecure azz.

Alcorn Warrior said:
I guess Diddy has had enough because when they showed the teaser for next week's season finale, Diddy is going to kick Dylan out the house and then drop the entire band!! I was shocked!!

I've been hearing that it isn't Dylan that is getting kicked out. It is suppose to be a shocker as to who really gets kicked out.

amethyst08 said:
I've been hearing that it isn't Dylan that is getting kicked out. It is suppose to be a shocker as to who really gets kicked out.

This might just be the most anticipated finale of the season (to black folk).

Well I see that the curse of Making the Band strikes again. O Town was obsolete after there first season and now Da Band. I knew that he would keep Ness on, but it was surprising to me for him to keep Babs. "Hip Hop's New Bonnie and Clyde". Good Luck (its just probationay). Now Babs can really be like Dylan like she always wanted.

I think diddy thinks those two are the only ones who mesh. The others should be concerned with solo careers or furthering their education.

Ness was the only one that working hard at his craft, the others were just their to be on Camera...................Including Babs.

Sarah face was Cracked when Diddy dropped her. _ _ _ :(

Fred........... :smh: Nigg@ you gonna have an overbite from all the that thumb sucking. Get that other side of your head braided...........opps my bad.. YOU BROKE AS A JOKE NOW!!!!

Sarah was always complaining to Tony about the cigarette smoke and wanting to see her kids. Well, she has all the time in the world now. Fred just didn't give a fugg. He didn't even show up.

Dylan: Airs It Out
By Jigsaw

When Dylan of Bad Boy's Da Band signed on the dotted line, he made history to become the first dancehall artist signed to the monolithic label. Now, he might make history as the first to depart as he is slated to drop a mixtape entitled "Life After Diddy," which is hosted by Brooklyn's DJ Sickamore.
Tonight, is the finale of MTV's "Making The Band II" season and Dylan had opted to add to the furor as millions tune in.

"It's called "Life After Diddy." Dylan told AllHipHop.com. "With all the controversy surrounding Da Band, I felt it was time to really let my lyrics out, make them feel me," Dylan said. "Any question people have about me, it's on that mixtape."

The band came to fruition as Sara, Young City (Choppa), Ness, Babs and Fred were all hand picked to be the next generation of Bad Boy artists. However, all of their exploits - good or bad - were captured on film by MTV's camera. Now, Dylan is about to tell his side of the story, much of which was left on the studio chopping block, he contended.

Dylan said he and CEO Sean Combs simply didn't see eye-to-eye the direction his career would take and refrains from using the word "beef" to describe their current relationship.

"I wouldn't say that we have beef. I would say it's more like creative differences," Da Band's reggae leg stated. "I felt disrespected by some things he said on TV so I responded and I gave him some words too."

Continuing, he said, "I'm like the only person that can make somebody worth $500 million feel pissed off. I got him real aggy right now. Me and him, we have our differences. I'm not f**king with [Diddy]. I'm cool with other people at Bad Boy."

He also said that he wasn't fond of the editing process behind the show.

"There is so much f**kin' editing. There are certain episodes where it seems like I am bugging out, but it never really happened like that. There are a lot of time when I respond to comments [Diddy] made and [the people] never get to see my response, dog," he said. "They made it seem like I was just quiet and taking it. You can't talk to me anyway - this is Brooklyn. I was like 'Where is my part.'"

While the ending of the show has yet to be revealed, he said he knows where he stands with himself.

"I am a dancehall lyricist above anything, yo. People look at me like 'Oh, he's just an act.' But, its more than an act. I would rather people respect me for my lyrics than because I am on MTV. I'm like let's take it to the root, lets take it to the streets," Dylan said.

Dylan not only took it to the streets, he took it to DJ Sickamore, one of the most popluar DJ's nationwide.
"It's all me and him," Sickamore said. "I'm co-signing like a mother fu**ker. It's all his music."

As the pair interview, Sean 'P.Diddy' Combs, Bad Boy CEO and executive producer of "Making The Band II" walks past with his entourage. There is no exchange, but Sickamore expected it to come at some point.

"Any ramifications, people can't tell me anything - I do what the streets tell me. I'm the streets. If the streets want me to do something, I do it. Every time I put out a diss record, the other rapper comes at me like 'Why'd you play that?' he said. "The reason why I am what I am right now, because I don't really care. When I start adjusting, that's when I am dead and I feel that [Dylan] is putting out great quality music. I'm not going to just put my neck on the line."

Dylan admitted that he is still contractually bound to Bad Boy and would have to contend with the industry politics later on. "I'm not out of the contract," he said. Despite his conflicts with Diddy, Dylan said he still had love for his cohorts in Da Band.

"Da Band is my family, dog. No matter what the label head [says], we are the ones that walked to get the cheesecake. We still f**k with each other. We might do something together tomorrow, but I also got to establish myself as a solo artist. People gotta know what I am dealing with and [I have to] make myself shine."

A huge part of getting that shine was starting his own company, Nu G.U.N., the dancehall artist said.

"That stands for Nu (new) Gorilla United Nations. I incorporated that. I have to make sure my family eats too," Dylan stated.

Although Dylan is doing his own thing, he refused to confirm or deny whether or not he truly wanted off Bad Boy, no matter how powerful the mixtape title suggested.

"I'm just taking it one step at a time. I'm not actively trying to [get out of the deal]," he emphasized.

Since Wyclef appeared on "The Band," there has been speculation that he would become the musical statesman's prot?g?, but Dylan only recognizes them as good friends.

"You never know what can happen. Wyclef is a big supporter of everything that I do. He Co-signed the first song 'Dear Diddy,'" he said. "Me and 'Clef chill every other day if I am in New York City."

More than signing to 'Clef or staying with Diddy, Dylan said he wants the masses to feel what he is doing right now.

"This album is something," he said. "I need the people on the streets to hear what I am doing. This is the end of the show, but it's the beginning of Dylan."

Back