Make This Fool Do Something .....

what the?!!!

I told it to fart and he bent over and then started running around in a circle!
And he even MOONWALKS!:lmao: :lmao:

Didn't know that chicken head dance from St Louis either...LOL But he did poplock, do the robot, the running man and the moon walk.

LadyLuck13 said:
NN: I was wondering the same thing....
But he didn't know what cripwalking was.... :p

NASTYNUPE said:
That was creepy. Is that an actual person taking live requests.

Yes.

A frat of mine sent this to me. He must have a bell or something hooked up to the computer to let him know when someone is there. I logged on a couple of times and he would come running from around the corner and take his place in front of the camera.

Wearing a chicken suit 24/7 got to be FUNKY!! :fart:

jstate83 said:
Yes.

A frat of mine sent this to me. He must have a bell or something hooked up to the computer to let him know when someone is there. I logged on a couple of times and he would come running from around the corner and take his place in front of the camera.

Wearing a chicken suit 24/7 got to be FUNKY!! :fart:

He must be one tired brother. What happens when he goes to sleep? :uhoh:

NASTYNUPE said:
Is that an actual person taking live requests.

I don't think so. Each time you tell him to do something, the lighting changes. They recorded him doing several different moves and when type a command with the proper word in it, that's what triggers the action.

I told him the "jump" 3 times and he only jumped once.

I've got this idiot doing cartwheels and everything. He's done everything I told him to, with the exception of turning a back flip & clapping his hands. He said NO, NO, NO.

:lol:

I told him to turn the lights on and off and he did it. I think different people must take shifts. When you first log on, it says something about Burger King contacting the chicken. Maybe it's a promotion for their new chicken lineup. I hope they're getting paid to do this. Maybe a college intern gig or something.

I couldn't resist it any more...
I told it to "choke the chicken" and it actually tried to choke itself!! :lmao: :lmao:

Back