Major shake up could be coming for ESPN Radio

Get rid of Cain.... Get rid of Wingo too. Never thought he was good fit with Golic Seeeenyurrrr anyway....

Don't care for LeBatard (or his daddy and Bomani Jones)....

Let's get Michael Strahan a SportsTalk Radio show.....

Never cared for Lebatard. I wish they never broke up Mike & Mike.
ESPN is horrible for radio. They killed the Finebaum show.

They are horrible for sports talk period. Do not watch any of them and Fox Sports is no better.

Greeny broke up Mike & Mike not ESPN. He wanted his own show and the $6.5 million that comes with it. Plus Greeny is like the most non-controversial person at ESPN. He's so safe he doesn't even need bubble wrap lol

And the moment Finebaum took that ESPN money, the show yall were accustomed to was as good as dead

I said the same thing about Jemele Hill and Mike Smith taking that Sportscenter gig after having a comfy gig with His And Hers that allowed them more flexibility to be themselves. SC6 didn't even last a year and by this time last year neither was at ESPN anymore

ESPN has taken something made for radio and basically turned into a TV show. Saves costs? yes? Quality? no.

Once they got away from doing true radio and basically simulcasting the TV show on the radio it was doomed. Everyone then began focus on their appearance and whatever it took to get on the TV side.

and sadly, the radio agenda is nothing but a carryover from the TV agenda so heaven forbid if you want to talk about non-mainstream items.

ESPN has taken something made for radio and basically turned into a TV show. Saves costs? yes? Quality? no.

Once they got away from doing true radio and basically simulcasting the TV show on the radio it was doomed. Everyone then began focus on their appearance and whatever it took to get on the TV side.

and sadly, the radio agenda is nothing but a carryover from the TV agenda so heaven forbid if you want to talk about non-mainstream items.

Which is why I can't understand how people can't stand Le Batard because his show is the only show that kind of still has a radio feel and focuses more on radio than their TV appearance and don't regurgitate the same stuff as the other radio and TV shows

As someone said, that's what killed Finebaum's show. You can't do what he did in Alabama and translate it to TV. His show basically became another ESPN simulcast

Reactions: EB
I haven't watched much of the ESPN NFL studio shows so I can't say that I have seen much of her lately

However, she is probably too pro black for ESPN's liking. Her replacements are gonna be Greeny vanilla and safe

Protect Lisa Salters at all costs

I haven't watched much of the ESPN NFL studio shows so I can't say that I have seen much of her lately

However, she is probably too pro black for ESPN's liking. Her replacements are gonna be Greeny vanilla and safe

Protect Lisa Salters at all costs

Someone like Sage Steele who’s already on there.

Back