Magic City Classic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wouldn’t be mad with Talladega, Miles or Stillman’s band replacing the MMW every other year.

It gets tiring smashing A&M every season in the stands & field

Wouldn’t be mad with Talladega, Miles or Stillman’s band replacing the MMW every other year.

It gets tiring smashing A&M every season in the stands & field
Yeah because slaw bands like them should face slaw like Bama Slaw every year. Bottom dwellers belong together

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and text

MMH hasn't been "better" than AAMU for some time now...like 5 years. I think people sleep on AAMU because their fans and alumni don't go around throwing their letters in folks faces and constantly hanging out on the "bandhead" tip. They don't really have weaknesses. They have a balanced, powerful enough, solid sound. Their percussion has stepped up since what 2014 and really compliments them. They're EASILY one of the best sounding hbcu bands right now...I think the whipper snappers call it "capping"...to say MMH is better. No disrespect but what does the MMH do better than AAMU?

MMH hasn't been "better" than AAMU for some time now...like 5 years. I think people sleep on AAMU because their fans and alumni don't go around throwing their letters in folks faces and constantly hanging out on the "bandhead" tip. They don't really have weaknesses. They have a balanced, powerful enough, solid sound. Their percussion has stepped up since what 2014 and really compliments them. They're EASILY one of the best sounding hbcu bands right now...I think the whipper snappers call it "capping"...to say MMH is better. No disrespect but what does the MMH do better than AAMU?
Play their instruments !!!

200.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back