Magic City Classic Friday Night

Dayum maji, what did u post? :confused: :lol:

Well since I'm here, can I post this? My crab sister is throwing this party Friday night:

Dayum maji, what did u post? :confused: :lol:

Well since I'm here, can I post this? My crab sister is throwing this party Friday night:

No this is not permitted either, but guess I am going to have to rewrite what can and cannot be posted in here.

The bottom line is that if the party is a "for profit" venture it has no place here. If it is something sponsored by a non-profit group it is OK. Greek related parties will be judged on a case by case basis.

No this is not permitted either, but guess I am going to have to rewrite what can and cannot be posted in here.

The bottom line is that if the party is a "for profit" venture it has no place here. If it is something sponsored by a non-profit group it is OK. Greek related parties will be judged on a case by case basis.

Well I guess that's why there are only 2 threads here, but I don't recall that being an issue when the parties were posted for the MEAC/SWAC Challenge. But it is definately not a problem from my end, I thought that's what this particular forum was for.

Well I guess that's why there are only 2 threads here, but I don't recall that being an issue when the parties were posted for the MEAC/SWAC Challenge. But it is definately not a problem from my end, I thought that's what this particular forum was for.

Which is the same reason I posted it in here as well. :confused: Oh well, like dem MMW pups say, PARTY DON'T STOP!!!! :banana: :happydance: :pimp:

CLASSIC.........CLASSIC.........WEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :bump:

me either. can you pm me what you attempted to post? i'm tryna get all the info i can for some peeps i know comin to town. thanx.

Okay, so did this rule take effect AFTER the White Linen affair during the SWAC-MEAC weekend? :confused:

I couldn't see where it was non-profit. :whatever:

gull yes it was non profit, how you think it was able to be posted? just like all the Bayou Classic activities will soon be up, you know they have a tonnnnnn of non profit activities.

:emlaugh: :dead:

girl we so smalltime, we can't afford to have non profit activities or advertising. we have to have "for profit" parties with the only hope of marketing on SP. nowwww, how will we get the word out? po us.

Where are those posts? I don't/didn't see any parties posted for that event. Don't confuse private parties that take place during the event with events that are officially apart of that particular event.

Well can somebody email me the list of things that are going on.

Kenn, you trippin' Bruh. For real. I would hit ya on a PM, but.... Wow.... This is where I get my info every year on what's going on. Someone usually posts the links in here.

Hey!!! If anybody is still around and not in B'ham send me some info on the stuff going on through a PM or email. I already know about the concerts.

:shame:

Well can somebody email me the list of things that are going on.

Kenn, you trippin' Bruh. For real. I would hit ya on a PM, but.... Wow.... This is where I get my info every year on what's going on. Someone usually posts the links in here.

Hey!!! If anybody is still around and not in B'ham send me some info on the stuff going on through a PM or email. I already know about the concerts.

:shame:

No, I am not trippin'. This forum was originally created for people on this board to plan and coordinate tailgate parties, meet and greets, and so forth. Fundraisers and parties for alumni organizations are also cool. It is clearly stated on the front of this forum:

A forum for SPers to discuss, coordinate, and arrange special events or meeting places (i.e. tailgating, pre-game, and after game parties) related to official SWAC and TSPN functions. Not a place to promote (frat/soror) parties or clubs.

This information has been there from day one, so how am I trippin'? If you want to post the official link to the MCC (http://www.themagiccityclassic.com/index.php) not a problem, but this is not the place to promote private parties that are being thrown by Pookie & Bebe.

No, I am not trippin'. This forum was originally created for people on this board to plan and coordinate tailgate parties, meet and greets, and so forth. Fundraisers and parties for alumni organizations are also cool. It is clearly stated on the front of this forum:

This information has been there from day one, so how am I trippin'? If you want to post the official link to the MCC (http://www.themagiccityclassic.com/index.php) not a problem, but this is not the place to promote private parties that are being thrown by Pookie & Bebe.

and exactly who posted anything in that form or fashion in the first place? first it was no parties to be posted that were for profit, then throughout the post it changed to there was to be no private stuff. all this contridiction is mess. it might be on the front of the forum, but i don't ever recall anything being enforced prior to last week, ironic. The White Linen Affair was for profit, at a club, and 2 pages plus in replies. nothing was edited. but when the same thing was done last week, with two different people posting different events but the same type of parties, they were edited.

i don't have a problem with the policy, i just have a problem when it's enforced some/half of the time. because when it isn't, it is very suspect and unfair to those who rely on the this particular forum for info. if i see topics started and get valid info about parties and such for one event/classic, naturally i'm going to expect the same for others and not understand why there is a problem when it was previously done, and i'm sure others do also.

it might be on the front of the forum, but i don't ever recall anything being enforced prior to last week, ironic. The White Linen Affair was for profit, at a club, and 2 pages plus in replies. nothing was edited.

As was stated previously...
I missed it and was not aware of it.

There have been a number of things that I have enforced on this board as it relates to this particular policy. The only difference is that you didn't know or care enough about that particular event to say anything about it.

Back