Mafia, are we worried?

The Show

About these so called players from GumpSU. Hell naw, we are not. We are going to put Brad ' the 4th fat boy' Hill on his azz. Then we are going to knock Randy 'show me nothing' Hymes on is azz and he will not play no more after the first quarter. I hope you got depth in your tailback and QB positions. Really I do not know why they are wasting there time posting. There whole team is suspect. Talk about JSU all you want and you will be having excuses just like the other school that is located in your state (SU).

Just like Noise Talka would say.

Just sitting back watching the game with my frats (06) laughing at GSU team. Oh there goes another TD by JSU. Cut off the heat because these fools are done. Two minutes later, I am going to the bathroom, would you like something. Oh no, JSU has scored again. DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM

Florda Evans send help!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TP

I am scared to death!!! I just can't seem to raise enough money to get eddie's ticket. I relly want him to gram get the arse kicked this weekend. Oh well, at least if he sits uotside the stadium until the fourth quarter, he'll get in free!:D

How does it feel to know that we know you're about to piss on yourselves? I would hate to be as uneasy about my team this weekend as you guys are! I bet yall don't whether to pray for a win or concentrate on praying for a valiant effort. NEITHER!

Remember...we know that you know(your azz is up)

Doesn't Eddie Get A Senior Citizen Discount...?

well he and mrs. robinson can sit in my truck and listen to kixie while the game is going on, in case he can't hear the loudspeaker...

I hope he bring his good pair of false teeth to the stadium. There will be alot of tailgating going on this weekend.:D

The Show,

What's up Frat. I was Ape#11 of The Dirty Dozen in the Fall of '68.

MikeSmall,

Watch out, I've got to piss.

Originally posted by SoloMan
The Show,

What's up Frat. I was Ape#11 of The Dirty Dozen in the Fall of '68.

MikeSmall,

Watch out, I've got to piss.

Go ahead and squat yo azz down then!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Go ahead and squat yo azz down then!

<h3>::fell out::

</h3>:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

*sniker*

mmm mmm mmmm

*kickin back, watching gram smack a bigger and bigger whole for themselves. watchin the whole thing play out.*

*yawn*
*fart*

"excuse me, im sorry"

*let me see.....alcorn......a&m.....portlan st........prarie view.....uapb...., tough schedule so far fotr the g-men huh?.....*

why wouldn't you be undefeated?
lol

-sigh-
*counting down to saturday......evil grin*

LOL

*sniker*
:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

YOUR DEFENSE IS PISSY WEAK.YOUR LINE 225 ACROSS.HILL RAN DOWN THE THROATS OF A&M SO CALLED STELLAR DEFENSE.YOUR DEFENSE AINT EVEN AVERAGE.NO LINEBACKERS,NO CORNERS .NO SAFETY.PLEASE BRAG ON YOUR OFFENSE INSTEAD OF THE POP WARNER DEFENSE.PLEASE STOP IT."OLD TIME DEFENSE" JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE SUMMER Y'ALL DEFENSE IS SAID AND WEAK.PREPARE FOR HYMES TO THROW FOR 350 AND RUN FOR 150 EASY.WEAKAZZ DEFENSE.PLEASE STOP IT.JSU WOULD HAVE A CHANCE IF HAD ANYTHING THAT LOOK LIKE THEY COULD STOP SOMEBODY FROM SCORING BUT THE Y CAN'T.NO SPECIAL TEAMS EITHER. Y'ALL IN TROUBLE .WEAK DEFENSE WEAK WEAK WEAK WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKDEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Battle Cat

Don't worry about buying Eddie a ticket, cause I was told that he was going to wait until after halftime so that he could get in free. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
hughes.gif

I'm Smart

Back