Macy Gray and the National Anthem

EB

From the Houston Chronicle
-----

Rockets' red glare too hot to handle

Fans in Macy Gray's hometown booed and laughed as she struggled through the national anthem before the Pro Football Hall of Fame exhibition game Monday in Canton, Ohio.

It wasn't her first Canton flop. In 1987, she was a tour guide at the Hall of Fame, but "I got fired after, like, a week," she said.

The Grammy winner sang an offbeat, tentative version of The Star-Spangled Banner on Monday night as her signature raspy voice grew ever more wobbly.

Boos and laughter started when she stumbled over the words. A low-flying formation of planes drowned her out at the end.

Hours before she sang, Gray said she agreed to the performance only to please her mother.

Call me wrong but...............<b>Hahahahahahaha!!!!</b>

I just don't like Macy Gray!!! Her voices grates on my nerves!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This doesn't surprise me at all!!!!!
I don't think she's dealing with a full deck.
Something, something just aint right bout that chick.:confused:

I know...I know...if you are going to agree to do the song at least learn the words. Heck...I say "apply pressure by penetration" the fans!!! The song doesn't make or break the game. You go Macy! Do you seriously think she gives a "intercourse"?!!!?!?!?!

Next up......Songs in the Key of A

I'm glad this talentless fraud has been exposed. She can't sing. She has no talent. The only thing good about her last album was the music...and that was the band...because it damn sure wasn't her singing. I'll be glad when she and the rest of these fraud azz R&B jokes reapply for employment at Sears.

I'm also sick of these old school sampling....sound like Mary J. Blige singing over the same track weak album fake jakes who seem to have millions of people fooled about their creativity.....hhhhmmmmmmmmm

I know what you need....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
er...NN,

tell us how you really feel, why don't you.....you need a damn hobby or a hug.

:rolleyes:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

J$L, you might be on to something here.........

I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations of 'X' use.........but she might have a chemical imbalance of some sort.

With her mannerisms, I thought she had a mild fom of MS.

I'm not a fan of her music either...........

STFU talkin' and do somethin'

Well,

Why don't you give it to me then....since you know so much.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I know what you need....

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: STFU talkin' and do somethin'

Don't get your lil azz bodyslammed around these parts.......oh snap, you might like that....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Well,

Why don't you give it to me then....since you know so much.

Back