Maaaaan Kids have no Fear

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
See they have been playing with raccoons for a while. Cause the coins were calm.as he'll and the kids knew just how to hold those lil jokers. so I wouldn't be shocked it they have a whole litter around their house. And that's so straight up country right there
I was born and raised in the country, but, now that I think about it, we rarely saw raccoons, opossums, deer, etc. That was something you really had to hunt for. Hell, I now live in Houston. About 5 miles from downtown, and I see raccoons and opossums all the time. Humans have destroyed these wild animal's habitat. Where are these animals supposed to go?

Sweet potatoes and carrots make that c**n taste good
Some don't understand. 😍😍😍😍
😆 I understand, because that is the way my mother would prepare raccoons and opossums. My father was an avid hunter, and what ever he brought home she knew how to prepare and cook. Wild game, well, there is a special way you have to prepare/clean it before it can be cooked. I won't eat wild game now days, because I am not sure whoever is doing the cleaning/cooking, know what the hell they are doing. But that's just me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was born and raised in the country, but, now that I think about it, we rarely saw raccoons, opossums, deer, etc. That was something you really had to hunt for. Hell, I now live in Houston. About 5 miles from downtown, and I see raccoons and opossums all the time. Humans have destroyed these wild animal's habitat. Where are these animals supposed to go?

We've been getting bobcats in our neighborhood in Dallas

😆 I understand, because that is the way my mother would prepare raccoons and opossums. My father was an avid hunter, and what ever he brought home she knew how to prepare and cook. Wild game, well, there is a special way you have to prepare/clean it before it can be cooked. I won't eat wild game now days, because I am not sure whoever is doing the cleaning/cooking, know what the hell they are doing. But that's just me.
I agree. Cannot eat everyone's chittlins bruh.

Last edited:
You are bordering having your country-boy card revoked brah. Come on back over here and lets do what country boys do lol.
Man, I'm straight from the country, but I just can't eat that shit. c**n, possum, rabbit, chitlins, squirrel,and fish. I just don't eat. I stopped eating fish when I became a teen. I used to fish a lot as a kid. Skinning the fish and seeing the guts turned me off from eating fish. I still fish now and clean the fish. I just don't eat it. My wife and kids eat fish.

Back