MA$E is Baaaaack? Hold up!

SlickPartna

Client & Player President
a HOT 97 Exclusive:

8.jpg

<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2"><iframe src="http://www.hot97.com/av/audio/exclusives/sunny_mase.mp3"width="350"height="25" frameborder="0"border="0"></iframe></font></p></font></p></font></p>
Now whatcha thank of that???

www.sanechurch.org
<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2"><iframe src="http://www.sanechurch.org/"width="780"height="600" frameborder="0"border="0"></iframe></font></p></font></p></font></p>

www.masonbetha.org
<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2"><iframe src="http://www.masonbetha.org/index.html"width="780"height="600" frameborder="0"border="0"></iframe></font></p></font></p></font></p>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
DR Mason Betha? Is that for real?

PASTOR Mason Betha? Man, I guess he's been really doing some things lately.

So what's the future of his church? As I listen to this, only one thing comes to mind, Sean Combs just be havin' the time of his life. If so many people wouldn't have died or been incarcerated at his expense. I still remember in '91 one when those people died in that stampede at that all-star game. He has a lot of people hangin' over his head.

Whoa!

And its pretty tight too!!!
LOL!!!!

Man umma tell ya, I love Mase... but his return is bitter-sweet.
I kinda wish he didn't because I would like to see him stay out of the mainstream hip-hop world and just stay with what he's doing... BUT, in the same breath -- the hip-hop needs him like they need Kanye's "Jesus Walks" track. No hopefully Kanye can get him for the video as he orginally wanted....

Ummmmmmmmmm, he called it a "hiatus"

I THINK THIS IS BULL****...

I use to attend his HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE church, and he would make the men cut their hair, he would not allow them to wear ear rings, and he would on daily basics "talk down" about the hip hop world...

NESS...

It's interesting that this was in his Bio.

Dr. Mason Betha

In the beginning, God appointed Mason D. Betha to lead His future generations. At the tender age of 12, he met the late Pastor Lawrence C. Callahan, who originally prophesied that one day God would use Mason Betha in a mighty and compelling way to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. With no spiritual discernment at that time, the old man / old creature could not receive the prophecy, which resulted in his taking an alternative route. He became an icon of the world, representing all that the world desires, including fame, money, power, control, and influence over millions. Then, one day God spoke to him saying, ?You?re walking millions of My people to hell and every time you enter into another city and open your mouth, more people join-in, unaware. But today, you?re going to let their hands go. What I want you to do is, go to Atlanta, learn about Me and I?m going to send you back to stop them before they reach the wrong destination. Then, you?re going to lead the flock back to Me!? At that moment, Mason Betha heard from God and obeyed. He immediately became a man and put away childish things, which were worldly and selfish. Via the aforementioned immediate and exact obedience to the Father?s Word, an ?instant covenant? was established. As Mason Betha sustained his ardent pursuit for God?s perfect will, the Holy Spirit directed him to Pastor Jonathon C. Carter, who would later assist in the nativity of S.A.N.E. Church International (an acronym for "Saving A Nation Endangered"). Ever since, Pastor Mason D. Betha and the family of S.A.N.E. Church International have embraced the mission of doing just that.

JSU*Toi said:
Ummmmmmmmmm, he called it a "hiatus"

I THINK THIS IS BULL****...

I use to attend his HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE church, and he would make the men cut their hair, he would not allow them to wear ear rings, and he would on daily basics "talk down" about the hip hop world...

NESS...

Wooord? Dang... thats even more interesting... man. :shame:

Is the old Ma$e back??

Can anyone tell me what's the deal with Pastor Mason Betha (Ma$e)???

Word is he closed his church, stepped out of the pulpit and back into hip hop??

Thoughts, comments, link(s) to story/stories please...

Thanks

Back