Luck of the Black Irish is OVER

LaMont

ND was one of the luckiest teams in the world last year. Well, the luck of the black Irish (and white ones too) has run out. ND's next four games are against, I think, Pitt, Florida State, Boston College and I forget the other opponent. But trust me, when it's over, the ND will then be 1-7.

Watch the implosion begin. Also note - Penn State is a putrid 2-3; their getting ready to knock over Joe Pa. Fans have no loyalty.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Joe Paterno still coaching? I thought he retired.

He should have!! :( Spencer Tillman from CBS Sports does what all these other Jo Pa lovers won't do....tells the truth about the situation at Penn State.

Tillman said (at least three times) on Saturday, that the folks in Happy Valley need to deal with reality, and realize that it is time for a coaching change for the Nittany Lions. All these other geeks (the boys on ESPN and Terry "Buster Brown" Bowden on ABC,) continue to think that this man has 9-10 years left to coach. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
He should have!! :( Spencer Tillman from CBS Sports does what all these other Jo Pa lovers won't do....tells the truth about the situation at Penn State.

Tillman said (at least three times) on Saturday, that the folks in Happy Valley need to deal with reality, and realize that it is time for a coaching change for the Nittany Lions. All these other geeks (the boys on ESPN and Terry "Buster Brown" Bowden on ABC,) continue to think that this man has 9-10 years left to coach. :rolleyes:

LOL@AAMU Alum. You shole is right. Spencer do call it like he see it. I was getting :sick: :vomit: at Trev Alberts and Mark May's comments that Joe Pa still has it. He can't even recruit anymore.

Terry Bowden aint going to say anything cause his old man is just as old as Joe Pa. But at least FSU is looking pretty good this year and Bowden can still recruit.

Notre Dame is now seeing the affects of the Bob Davie era. They lost their whole OL to graduation and Holiday is never been a real QB so he's exposed now. Arnaz Battle who switched to WR and now is in the NFL was a better Qb than Holiday. ND's offense is putrid. TY aint had but one recruiting class. Can't count last year since he got the job after the O'Leary debacle. This 03 freshman class was really his first. Ty is a Dennis Green/ Bill Walsh protege' and he does not have the players to run his system yet. The defense is okay, needs work as well. Not as much as the ofense though. ND faithful got lulled into a false sense of security with last season.

If ND gives Ty time he will have them playing for a National Title.
But of course the naysayers aint going to give him that. Especially the folks who did not want him to have the job.

Back