LSU Cheetahs

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
LSU settles lawsuit

In her lawsuit, Owen claimed she graded papers she thought were plagiarized and reported it to kinesiology department head Amelia Lee. Owen said Lee told her the papers in question were those of football players and that she "needed to keep the matter quiet and not discuss her findings with anyone else."

Mayne claimed in her lawsuit that she gave failing grades to 10 football players in a fall 2000 kinesiology introductory course.

Those 10 football players got extra credit through a special post-semester study session designed to raise their grades and keep them eligible for the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. The Tigers defeated Georgia Tech in that game 28-14.
Cheatin' mofos. :redhot:

Mna you hav really been brainwashed by with the obvious ACC bias you have somehow developed. Post semester work is nothing new for ball players man.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Post semester work for athletes may not be new, but it is not customary for schools that value academics. For instance, a similar situation occurred at Texas Tech (TT) in mid 90s. The player performed horribly during the semester, and TT decided he could not play. The player sought an outside court and it overruled TT's decision. TT then implemented a policy that a player must pass a minimum number of hours to particiapte in post semester athletic events. I think all other Big 12 schools followed suit.

No need for me to be biased towards the ACC, the ACC has beaten the SEC's @$$ every year in the Peach Bowl since LSU cheated in 2000.

GSUpe, funny how you only mention the Peach Bowl in that time frame. What happened to ACC Champion Maryland against SEC 3RD PLACED Florida in the Orange Bowl? Also ACC Champion Florida St against SEC Champion Georgia in the Sugar Bowl?

2 teams not even in the conference a year ago, playing for the conference crown, have you know shame? :shame:

NICE

The article referred to the Peach Bowl, and my comparison stemmed from this.

BTW, regarding the conversation we had the other day -- Landers can be red-shirted.

If we get Bruce back (should know soon), I would like to see the staff take the same approach as this year -- that is -- have a freshmen as the backup. We also have Larry Kerlegan just as touted as Landers coming out of LaMarque High in Texas, who was a prop this year. Pending no injury to Bruce, I would redshirt Landers next year, and bring Kerlegan up to speed. Some say Kerlegan is the best of the two. However, Landers proved his worth.

We are set at QB for the next three years.

GSUperTiger said:
every year in the Peach Bowl since LSU cheated in 2000.
I see you still aint got over how LSU just came up here and raped Yech in the Peach Bowl.
:smh:

I still remember LSU fans with "TUCK FECH" wrote on their windows.
:lol::lol::lol:

:topic: I thought I was in the HOG when I saw all these "G" in the avators.

GSUpe, Georgia Tech has a decent squad, but LSU had, and has, too much talent on both sides of the ball. And now, they have good teacher and coach in Nick Saban, so there is consistency in their play. Oh, and next year, LSU will be back in the hunt. This year, their only two losses to Auburn (9-10) and Georgia set them back.

The Yech is not a football power G- Supe and you really need to let it go. The fact that the ACC needed two other teams to come in and make it credible, you know the same two teams that are playing for the title tomorow, tells me all I need to know about that conference.

For the last time G Supe, The ACC is no where near the SEC. They aren't even better than the big 10 or the big 12 for that matter. Yall just ain't ready.

The Yech is not a football power G- Supe and you really need to let it go. The fact that the ACC needed two other teams to come in and make it credible, you know the same two teams that are playing for the title tomorow, tells me all I need to know about that conference.

For the last time G Supe, The ACC is no where near the SEC. They aren't even better than the big 10 or the big 12 for that matter. Yall just ain't ready.
Big wodie, 4 of the 6 computers used in the BCS rate conferences. The ACC ranks higher than the SEC in every one.

ACC better than SEC

G-Man 68 said:
:topic: I thought I was in the HOG when I saw all these "G" in the avators.

GSUpe, Georgia Tech has a decent squad, but LSU had, and has, too much talent on both sides of the ball. And now, they have good teacher and coach in Nick Saban, so there is consistency in their play. Oh, and next year, LSU will be back in the hunt. This year, their only two losses to Auburn (9-10) and Georgia set them back.
Saban is the man; I listen to his show all the time on WWL. He is a stickler on fundamentals -- LSU will always been good as long as he is there.

Back