LSU’s Ed Orgeron files for divorce from wife, ‘have lived separate and apart without reconciliation’

Olde Hornet

LSU coach Ed Orgeron files for divorce from wife Kelly of 23 years

BATON ROUGE, La. — LSU football coach Ed Orgeron and his wife Kelly of 23 years are divorcing.

Orgeron filed for divorce on Feb. 26 in East Baton Rouge Parish court, according to the Baton Rouge Advocate. Orgeron stated he and his wife separated two days previously.

The couple was married on Feb. 19, 1997, and have raised three sons — Tyler Spotts-Orgeron, who is from Kelly's previous marriage and is 28, and twin boys Parker and Cody, who are 22. Spotts-Orgeron is an offensive analyst on Orgeron's staff. Cody will be the returning starting quarterback at McNeese State this season as a senior, while Parker is a former wide receiver with McNeese and was a student assistant last season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
At least, she didn't try to make it about her, and blow his life up.

I also respect her for being cordial.

. She waited for him to get that big contract...
I would of pulled the trigger after the BAMA game if I was Coach O lol. She will not be leaving unhappy 💵💵

White folks in Louisiana is mad that this hit the media. Maybe they had such a big difference in political views. He's a big supporter of Louisiana Democratic Governor John bel Edwards. I'm sure he probably thinks Trump is an idiot as well.

Back