LPGA Thread -Today's Topic - New 2020 LPGA Priority List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Stacy Lewis has withdrawn from the 2019 Solheim Cup Team!

stacy-lewis-withdraws-from-solheim-cup.html

For full story:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

In what was probably the most exciting finish in Solheim Cup history, Team Europe defeated Team USA 14 1/2 to13 1/2 to win the 2019 Solheim Cup.

After the completion of the match, Suzann Pettersen announced her retirement from professional golf.

For full story:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

With the LPGA taking the week of this week before resuming its schedule next week in Indianapolis, I thought it would be a good time to spotlight another LPGA rookie.

The player I have chosen today is:

Jennifer Kupcho

kupcho-anwa.jpg

For full profile:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

This week the LPGA returns to the USA and the state of Indiana for the playing of the Indy Women In Tech Championship Driven by Group 1001.

Many of my readers might remember last year's exciting finish when Sung Hyun Park pictured above) and Lizette Salas were tied at the end of 72 holes. Park went on to win on the first playoff hole.

Here is my preview and more:

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This week the LPGA moves to the state of Texas for the playing of the Volunteers of America Classic.

Many of my readers will probably remember (or want to forget) last year's fiasco where the tournament was shortened to just 36 holes because of inclement weather.

Here is my preview (and a whole lot more) of this week's tournament.

www.tonyslpgareport.com/

I'm Back
For those of you who have wondered why I have deleted my Tonys LPGA Report website, it just became too much work for me to keep it up.

I was putting an average of 20 hours of work into it each week. As most of you may know, I never advertised on my blog, so I never made a penny doing this.

The blog was very successful and was the #5 golf website, and #1 golf blog in the world.

Good News!

Womensgolf.com (who is the #1 golf website in the world), recently contacted me and said they would be thrilled if I would join their team and write about the LPGA and women's golf in general.

I was a bit hesitant at first, but after a few discussions, I was assured that there would be "no pressures, expectations, schedule or deadlines".

I believe this is a win win for both parties, as I can send to them my fanbase, and in return I can now write at my leisure and continue to have media access at all the tournaments that I will be attending.

That said, the LPGA announced the new 2020 LPGA Priority List. The Priority List determines which players get into their weekly tournaments. Here is the link to my first article for my new website:

https://www.womensgolf.com/the-2020-lpga-priority-list

Happy things worked out for you.

It proves those sayings about doing what you love and doing more than you're paid to do. Tends to work out for the best.

@tonyj5

CONGRATULATIONS! It's a big step when a professional sports league notices your work and WANTS you to write for them! Keep at it and best wishes to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back