Lower back

DaBiggDogg

a wise man
People...lol, when ever i finish my little jog around the track one time, i notice that my lower back seems to kinda lock up. but it stops after i walk about halfway around the track.....

Oh yeah, i go to the track 3 times a week, i DO stretch before hand. ill walk around about 2-3 times to get warmed up and then jog around once and walk around 1 or 2 more times depending on how late it is. Is this a problem that i should worry about or simply a stretching issue?

ok...like what? point me in the right direction

Hypers would be the best to start of with....

Man, for your lower back to hurt when running....Do you stretch your hamstrings?

Next time...cross one leg over the other and try to touch your toes....hold it for about 10 seconds. Do before and after running

Your hamstrings could be given out which will cause your lower back to tighten up...

Lower Back problems are the worst ever...my back was hurting me so bad this a.m. when I woke up. :upset:

I fell down the stairs last year...or, was it the year before? anywho, my back bothers me now because of that, from time to time.

I can't do anything too long...ly down, sit down, stand up. :smh:

Lower Back problems are the worst ever...my back was hurting me so bad this a.m. when I woke up. :upset:

I fell down the stairs last year...or, was it the year before? anywho, my back bothers me now because of that, from time to time.

I can't do anything too long...ly down, sit down, stand up. :smh:

The lower back is the weakest area on your body....

For you I would suggest doing some simple back stretching to get your back loosen...

The lower back is the weakest area on your body....

For you I would suggest doing some simple back stretching to get your back loosen...
oh, I do...I was in therapy for quite some time. I still do a lot of those exercises...especially, when my back pain flares up.

Back