Louisiana 50 - Alabama 49

But, I particularly detest Alabama.

Louisiana is corrupt. Mississippi reeks with ignorance and injustice.

But, Alabama is the ass crack of America. Mobile, Alabama is the unwashed anus of America.

Oh, how I hate that place with a passion.

DAMN!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
I was driving home last Summer and saw a few oil deriks (sp) and started to think, how the hell is Louisiana so poor/broke. Oil industry, gas industry, tourism, seafood, movie business, etc. Where is all the money going? Also, property and housing is not cheap. I've been trying for years to find an affordable piece of land in/around Natchitoches and it's hella expensive. We have some corrupt MOFOs in our state!

Pennsylvania deserves to be in the bottom 10. I would’ve added Ohio, Indiana, & backwards assed Tennessee in there too. Huge disparity between the haves and have nots. I stay(ed) my raggedy ass w/ the haves but still ... the disparity is mind-boggling.

Once you get west of Birmingham, that drive on 20 west from there to Texas has to be one of the most depressing sight seeing rides ever lol. I remember my first year at Bama State I did the student bus thing to the Jackson State game. Man we were on some back roads going through Alabama and Mississippi and there were some places where you would've sworn that the civil war had just ended. Shacks and houses with tin roofs and all. You couldnt do anything but pray that the bus didnt break down out there.

Man we were on some back roads going through Alabama and Mississippi and there were some places where you would've sworn that the civil war had just ended. Shacks and houses with tin roofs and all. You couldnt do anything but pray that the bus didnt break down out there.
LOL. Depends on what town and county you're in. A lot of that land along I-20 is Black owned property. I recently acquired some land along the I-20 corridor in MS.

Nah we didnt go 20 on that trip. We left from Montgomery and went through Selma and from there it was just like state highways and backroads. Most of us had no idea where the hell we were.

Intentionally so.

Throughout the South, white men have not learned that you can't hold a man down in a ditch without being down in the ditch with him.

The entire region is underperforming because of their greed, selfishness and stupidity.

But, I particularly detest Alabama.

Louisiana is corrupt. Mississippi reeks with ignorance and injustice.

But, Alabama is the ass crack of America. Mobile, Alabama is the unwashed anus of America.

Oh, how I hate that place with a passion.

What you know about Mobile, Alabama? :mad:

Nah we didnt go 20 on that trip. We left from Montgomery and went through Selma and from there it was just like state highways and backroads. Most of us had no idea where the hell we were.
You were on highway 80. Man, those negros in Selma, Alabama are on some other isht.

Back